Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Watts13

White Paint Problem

8 posts in this topic

I have just bought a new white Fiesta Titanium with X pack and appearance pack I know that Kuga's have a problem with white bumpers not matching bodyshell. Anyone had the same problem with a Mk 7 Fiesta?

I believe Tato had the same problem IIRC.....

i have a mk7 zetec s in frozen white and the bumbers side skirts and the spoiler match perfectly

Same problem, nothing solved by my Ford dealer.

Ive got 61 reg fiesta titanium and mine all match

Mine all match. My issue is the quality of the paint in the corners of my spoiler and areas that are not seen to much (e.g. the returns on the bumber). Its all a bit thim for my liking, which doesn't seem right on a car with a list price (with options) of nearly £17k. I also think the body kit is a bit flimsy.

I have a panther black titanium with the dress up kit and the bumpers/sideskirts are a different shade of black =[ Only really noticable in direct sunlight though.

All of mine on my white zs match perfect.

I remember when the focus RS was released (mk2), it had the same issues