Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Milage Change

jimbo14

I have recently put in a second hand dashboard as my old one the full gauge didnt work. the second dash works but is reading the milage of the old car that it came out of. Is there any way of getting the dash to show my old milage that i had?

Ford dealers can change the milage. Other then that, I don't think so!

you could have just replaced the fuel gauge in the instrument panel, if that was the only thing not working..

you could have just replaced the fuel gauge in the instrument panel, if that was the only thing not working..

do you know how you can just change the full gauge? is it very difficult? thanks

Yes, very difficult , alot of fiddling about, if you do have a go, take notes and photos were everything goes.

ive took out the dashboard of my ford focus 03 reg but cant see how you can just change the fuel gauge as all dials look fixed to the same panel.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club