Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mist Style Washers

SOrchard

I replaced the washer jets on my MK7 Fez yesterday with the mist type ones from the Focus. So far, they seem to produce a reasonably even coverage of fluid across the screen, but if anyone is interested I'll report back once the screen has got properly mucky and let you know what I think after then!

ive had them fitted for near 2months now, good upgrate to the car, altho they do weep alot more than the standard units

Got them on mine too - much prefer them to the originals :)

+ 1

Great mod

Worth evey penny and use half the fluid.

if buying on eBay shop around some sellers are trying to charge as much as £20 for a set,

i bought mine for less than £8 from Ford

ive also posted a guide Click Here for anyone who is unsure about fitting.

these jets also fit non Ford models too.B)

I got mine from my local Ford dealer for £6 or so :)

• 6 months later...

I have got the mk 6.5 or 7 who knows but it's 08 plate but not new shape, I want to change mine and th ford garge where I am reckon I can't which clearly is pony because my mate 'Dave' has them fiesta don't apparently have them so why model do I need to go for

I have got the mk 6.5 or 7 who knows but it's 08 plate but not new shape, I want to change mine and th ford garge where I am reckon I can't which clearly is pony because my mate 'Dave' has them fiesta don't apparently have them so why model do I need to go for

see my guide in the list below this post regarding fitting mist type jets,

if you view the guide you will see the part numbers and links to purchase the jets online from ford for less than £9 for the pair.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club