Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Roof Light

SOrchard

Sorry if this has been done to death elsewhere, but does anyone know which models and model years have a compatible roof light for a MK7 Fez? I want the three button one with map lights to replace the single button effort in my Zetec S, preferably a straight swap.

Cheers,

Simon.

If any of the Mk7 models come with the 3 button one i imagine it will be a straight swap. Managed to swap my Mk6 one with the Mk6 ST without any problems.

mine is a 3 button one... i sure you could grab one quite easily

I upgraded mine using a light from a Mondeo Mk3. It is a perfect straight swap that takes literally 2 minutes. I am however currently selling this on eBay as I have added submarine lights to my car now, if you are interested.Link here.

I upgraded mine using a light from a Mondeo Mk3. It is a perfect straight swap that takes literally 2 minutes. I am however currently selling this on ebay as I have added submarine lights to my car now, if you are interested.Link here.

Bid, won and paid for :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club