1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

bruce9001

Deciding On New Alloys!

5 posts in this topic

I have finally decided to get rid of my horrible Wheel Trims and buy some Ford Alloys for my car!

My experience and knowledge of cars and alloys is minimum so hoping that people on here can help me out a bit, (That is my car in my Picture).

The alloys I am looking for I want to be 17" ones but not sure if I can fit these to my car and if I can which ones to get.

My car is a 2002 Ford Focus CL 1.4 16V, (I know it is old but i hope to keep it for about 2 or 3 years hence why buying alloys)

I have been looking at such one's like the Ford Focus MP3 one's but these are rather expensive so I am hoping people on here can help me find ones that look stylish but not as expensive as these ones.

Many Thanks

Bruce

Hi

if you fit these rims to your car (they will fit) tyres need to be 215/40 or 215/45 as fitted to the st model.

tom

Hi

if you fit these rims to your car (they will fit) tyres need to be 215/40 or 215/45 as fitted to the st model.

tom

To what alloys are those sizes for?? IF it is the MP3 I am now looking for ones that are a bit cheaper but still look good

Cheers

17s I believe mate...

hi

yes they are 17 inch as fitted to the ST or ST estate

tom