Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winter Cover Reccommendations For Street Ka Please!

STREETKA85

Hi,

I am looking to buy a weatherproof cover for my StreetKa which will hopefully keep the neighbours cat away too! I really don't want to spend much and haven't really found any specific soft top covers and a bit concerned that ones for hard top cars might rub off onto my roof! Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks

in the old days you could get a framed car cover which kept the cover away from the car but i do not think you can get them now,i knew someone who used a cheap gezebo to keep his car in,looked funny but did the job.

in the old days you could get a framed car cover which kept the cover away from the car but i do not think you can get them now,i knew someone who used a cheap gezebo to keep his car in,looked funny but did the job.

Hi welcome to the forum,

I purchased my custom tailored focus cover from Click Here fits beautifully and the also sell high pitched ultrasonic beams, that sit under your car keeping cats away from it,

I purchased the stormforce model and the car stays bone dry even in down pore, I’ve tested it.

also please see my link on storing your car for long periods of time Click Here

I would recommend the STA-Bil fuel additive to keep the octane in the fuel and prevent damage to the tank, also chock the rear wheels and leave the handbrake off to prevent the brake from sticking, and overinflate the tires to help minimize flat spots on the wheels.

A tarpaulin sheet under the car also prevents damp from rising up from the ground and becoming trapped under you top cover. Trapped moisture can cause premature rust in the body.

I’ve searched the entire internet and compiled the best of the lot of guides on car storage in to the guide I’ve created here on the forum.

If you require any further help feel free to askB)

Image1095.jpg

Image1065.jpg

That's great all, thanks for your suggestions and advise : )

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club