Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


Wishbone Bushes

3 posts in this topic

I recently took my ka for its mot at halfords, when i got it back it came with an mot advice list which said i need to replace the 'front lower arm bushes'. Is this the bushes that join the lower wishbone suspension to the subframe? Can i buy these on there own or is is it best to replace the lower wishbone arm at the same time?

I would be greatful if someone could help me.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

you can replace these bushes but you might be just as cheap/easy to replace the full wishbone which will also have a new ball joint

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

try here

i use them all the time & quick postage

if ur not sure on the part then phone them with the reg of car & they will sort the parts for you

i recall it was £25.00 each complet arm with bushes and ball joint thats inc vat

about £57.00 for a pair inc postage

if your going for a genuine ford part that will be £95.00 each side

stef123 likes this

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now