Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanted: Fiesta 55 Plate Wheel

pink princess

Hello am new to this site but am in need of a whole new wheel for my 55 plate fiesta. Does anyone know best place to get one- I have already tried E-Bay. I am in ashford, Kent.

Thank you,

Emma

Hi and welcome.

Are you talking about an Alloy or a standard steel wheel.

Take a picture of one of the other wheels so we can see what your looking for and the size of it

Hi- oh yeah that would help wouldn't it...! Ok i tried to put a photo on but can't work out how, so have put it as my profile picture!! I need a 15 inch wheel.

Thank you for your advice and for replying!

thats the ghai gaih giah ghia wheel. (LOL never could spell that) a word of wisdom > these come in machined finnish as well as normal so make sure you get the correct one :)

Machine finished?? Oh this is way too complicated!! Looks like I'm gonna end up with my little space saver wheel on my pretty car forever lol xx

Thank you, that's great- just need to raise the funds to buy it now! So what's the deal with machine finished wheels then?

in girl terms its like the clear nail varnish you use to give ur nails extra shine without adding colour LOL :)

its has pros and cons

pros, when new it looks very posh and upmarket, with a nice shiney finnish.

cons, any time salt contacts the wheel for a long perios of time i.e salted icy roads in winter etc or light curbing is done to the wheel the 'machine finnish' bubbles ups and look horrid :)

If u have them theres probally a very good chance your existing wheels have done it. so take a look :)

Thank you that's great- you put it in girl terms and now I understand!! ;) I think they might have been machine finished then, I'm off to scrapyard to see if they have what I need cheaper than E-bay... Fingers crossed!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club