Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Second Service

Chris Ecc

My second service is due next month and I was just wondering what sort of prices people were paying? I know it varies from dealer to dealer just looking for a rough figure, also any common problems or parts that need changing that aren't covered by the service?

£146 including gaskets, oil, filter, !Removed! screen wash (why?) car serviced beginning of October 2011

...oh! and courtesy car

hth

Cyb

Mine, though not due till September 2012, is currently £189 - bound to be more when the time comes! First was £169; looks like I'm in an expensive area compared to cyb :angry:.

That's a good price iNath! I've been quoted £160 from the dealership where I bought my car, going to phone around a few of the other local ones tomorrow thought

• 2 weeks later...

i was quoted 170 quid, did included the brake fluid being re-done along with the AC unit... BUT they found a hell of a lot of faults and it came to £500 quid :P

i was quoted 170 quid, did included the brake fluid being re-done along with the AC unit... BUT they found a hell of a lot of faults and it came to £500 quid :P

Can you tell us what was done, it seems like a lot of money for a second service and I assume you car was still under waranty

regards

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club