Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Illuminated Ignition Ring.

Richiemac

another member of the illuminati lol.some pics when youre done would be nice mate

• Like 1

I too would like to see my ring light up when my doors are open (insert return double entendre here)

I think i'll have a quick check on alibaba before i commit to an eBay buy, just in case i can 4 million lighty rings for 2 quid :lol: :lol: :lol:

With any luck, me and me mate will soon have me ring tapped in and glowing by next weekend... What he can't do with his special tool (multimeter) isn't worth mentioning... B)

• Like 1

i think you and youre mate need time apart lol or did the mrs make it glow after she found out how much youve spent

• Like 1

Haha! Now there's the beauty you see? I go in a "male mood" if i'm not (and i quote) F****ng about with that f***ing car! (unquote)... So i'm allowed to play till my little hearts content just so long as i pay for any bits and bobs out of my own money ;)

You don't think i was ever daft enough to open a joint account with her indoors did you? There are limits to things we share ;)

• Like 1

Well, ignition light arrived pretty quickly, just waiting for footwell bulbs and holders and the time to do the job.

Should be a easy enough job. <_<

Ignitionlight1.jpg

• Like 1

Nice one mate,

what colour did you purchase ?

I went for blue.

Better than a red ring ;)

• Like 1

I went for blue.

Better than a red ring ;)

:D :lol:

this may help when wiring it to the footwell lights mate,

the red box's below are to signify some splicing blocks

SpliceBlockDiagram.jpg

So basically splice red wire into live feed, connect red to red on first bulb holder, black on bulb holder to red wire, red to red on second holder then black on second holder to black wire, black back onto to blue feed to ignition light?

One big ring of wire and bulbs then?

• Like 1

does any one no if this will fit on my fiesta ??

it looks really good :)

and aslo were did you get it from ?

Aaron

• Like 1

does any one no if this will fit on my fiesta ??

it looks really good :)

and aslo were did you get it from ?

Aaron

Hi mate,

happy to say they will fit all fords no problem,

and you can buy them in either red,blue or clear/white,

from ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Custom-Mod-Illiminating-LED-Ignition-Barrel-Ring-RED-Free-Postage-/320863178358?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab4ef8e76

That's the guy i got mine from, used him before for my heater dials.

Very good man and very fast delivery even from China.

• Like 1

I ordered this ring in white from a seller in china and left my dad to install it thi smorning while I was out. Looks brilliant when finished. We tapped into the footwell lighting and it works perfectly. The white ring goes brilliant with the red and white combo of the speedo and internal lights.

Anyone wants the details of the seller, please PM me. His name is martin, resides in china and has brilliant english just in case you were weary of chinese people using translators. Plus the shipping speed is just brilliant.

• Like 1

That'll be the same guy Lenny linked too. I also got several items from him too, he's top class. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ignition light finally fitted, bit of a faff getting the steering cowling back on but other than that all good.

One thing i did find though was that the connectors for the courtesy light loom were a bit out of alignment and a clip needed snapping off to fit onto the connectors on the light fitting.

Nothing too troublesome though.

ignition6.jpg

ignition4.jpg

• Like 1

Very Nice mate,

looks good B)

• 6 months later...

Another one joined the glowing ring club. ;)

And red at that! :)

• Like 1