Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarification from sobaka

sobaka

all the information I share on this forum is coming from my memory and not from any other site on the net.

If it is or will be the case than the most likely site to quote will be the belgian-french site http://s-max.bbfr.net/ which I am happy to site and advertise for all french speaking community.

Other sources are russian smax forums and some of the german ones.

In no case I am taking directly the info from smaxownersclub.co.uk, who can keep proud ownership of everything happening there.

Does also include smax_99 in the above. :huh:

Yes it doe Alan,

never ever stolen anything from you, well the smaxoc site, never ever, swear.

Alan,

I know you are a tough guy to persuade, so I abandon, but if you can, come on and help the guys here. :) No worries if not, I do remember you and always will. You are besides me on this photo of the ford fair. Thanks for all that, remembering it with strong feeling. I hope we will still be friends, if not, please forgive me (personal not forums related)

Andrei

Yes the Ford Fair was a great time and hope to have many more over the coming years. Just a shame that you have chosen to do what you have done.

I will as it says in my PM will pop on here from time. But I'll not leaving SMAXOC just because you have issues.

s-max (Alan)

Yes the Ford Fair was a great time and hope to have many more over the coming years. Just a shame that you have chosen to do what you have done.

I will as it says in my PM will pop on here from time. But I'll not leaving SMAXOC just because you have issues.

s-max (Alan)

:D , never meant to ask you to leave. I have no issues I am just not there, that's all, doesn't make the smaxoc any worse or better (I hope) than it was, isn't it?

Cheers to all the smaxoc'ers, there can be more than one forum in someone's life. :)