Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daylight Running Lights

stellaartios

I have booked my car in and will be having daytime running lights fitted by my local ford dealer , £479 is the cost , expensive i know but if you like that sort of thing worth it , I will post pics up when finished , car is going in on Wednesday , they are designed by MS Design and fit snug into the bumper just below the headlights and they look really bright too , can't wait

I have booked my car in and will be having daytime running lights fitted by my local ford dealer , £479 is the cost , expensive i know but if you like that sort of thing worth it , I will post pics up when finished , car is going in on Wednesday , they are designed by MS Design and fit snug into the bumper just below the headlights and they look really bright too , can't wait

SUFCGB has them too - http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/28364-colour-coded-ms-design-daytime-running-lights-fitted-and-working/- they look good.

What colour is your car?

I seen some black ones yesterday at the dealership whilst I was having a service, looked really good but don't think I could justify the price

Hi stellaartios

Can you confirm that the DRL's are the same as the DRL's that Ford supplied to SUFCGB for painting and fitting?

With regard to the price, is £479 the total cost to supply, spray and fit them to your car?

The reason I ask is because SUFCGB paid around £600 and if your price is correct, then I may have them fitted if I can find a Ford dealer who will match that price.

I'm also wondering if we could get 10% discount by using our Ford Advantage Card?

Regards, BHeart

Hi guys , yes my ones are identical as there is only 1 company that supply these ( MS DESIGN ), weblink http://www.msdesigndirect.com/about-us , as for the price ford retailers may vary , my local dagenham motors want £499 however allen ford want £479 , but they did quoute around £550 originally , however they matched the price and discounted it too , to get the job i suppose , and yes they are identical to SUFCGP fitment and that also includes spraying to colour code to my car , my car is also same colour as SUFCGP , i have a 1.6tdci titanium with titanium x pack and now have the 17inch alloys too , also have the technical pack and interior pack 2 , very pleased with the car and intend to keep it hence why i am spending this money to have these daylight lights fitted. Allen ford have an add on eBay to supply only these lights and i think they are about £270 , however the bumper needs cutting etc , so not worth doing yourself unless one is very confident.

• Like 1

Still not sure if i like these, ive seen a few on the odd fiesta and only one in the flesh. I prefer the subtle sort of approach like Audi do, instead of having two lights plopped in the middle of your bumper.

But its all a matter of oppinion, hope they turn out well for you matey!

This is the first time I've seen a colour coded set.... and although I really hated the black ones..... I only slightly dislike the colour coded set.... so a massive improvement :D

I know it's each to their own, and I'm glad you like em so much buddy, but like someone else says, Audi understatement is the way forward.... I think I'd rather install some led strips under the headlight.

Hello stellaartios, you did well to get them supplied and fitted for £479 like you said ford garages must charge different prices throughout the uk, I know I paid a lot but I think they are well worth it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club