Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Rs Style Project

Shedmanyr01093

Saying hi might have been nice...

I think a congratulations are in order for choosing to install the most disgusting front skirt I've ever seen and putting a stupid looking bra on it

photo2ngy.jpg

:huh: :huh:

What on earth has happened to FOC over the past few months? The welcome on FOC is usually warm, the posts on this thread will really encourage this member to return and join the community - not.

Ok - I concede that it's normal to introduce oneself to the forum, but Danny (whatever you think) could you not phrase it a little more cordially?

• Like 1

Like - Eyebrows and Stoffler ;)

Dislike - Bumper and Bra :o

Nice work though keep it up...

• Like 1

Dan, normally there would be a warm welcome but a user that has their first and only post as a link to another forum with no other text is not worth it.

Dan, normally there would be a warm welcome but a user that has their first and only post as a link to another forum with no other text is not worth it.

Agreed, not even a simple 'hi'

Been a lot of members recently joining and making their first post a question in this section and they expect all the help they can get, however saying that a few do go ignored. But it only takes 5mins to write an intro post in the appropriate section.... <_<

• Like 1

Saying hi might have been nice...

At the end of the day, its a car forum. The guy has came on here to show his car, so what's the problem?!

Most people come on here to look at cars, not to say "hi" or read sarcastic comments....

At the end of the day, its a car forum. The guy has came on here to show his car, so what's the problem?!

Most people come on here to look at cars, not to say "hi" or read sarcastic comments....

We all come on the forum to be part of the community blah blah show off cars, get help and give help but the majority of us still say hi first.....

• Like 1

We all come on the forum to be part of the community blah blah show off cars, get help and give help but the majority of us still say hi first.....

I'm sure if the OP wasn't new to the forum, this discussion wouldn't be happening. It doesn't bother me if they say hi or not, I opened the thread to see his car.

The forum in the link (www.fiestamk7.com) looks like a friendlier forum to me!

What on earth has happened to FOC over the past few months? The welcome on FOC is usually warm, the posts on this thread will really encourage this member to return and join the community - not.

Ok - I concede that it's normal to introduce oneself to the forum, but Danny (whatever you think) could you not phrase it a little more cordially?

As others said, the first post was already rude, and I highly doubt he'll be back on this site anyway.... if he was planning to use this site, then he'd have made a topic about his car on here and not directing us to another site.

I'm sure if the OP wasn't new to the forum, this discussion wouldn't be happening. It doesn't bother me if they say hi or not, I opened the thread to see his car.

The forum in the link (www.fiestamk7.com) looks like a friendlier forum to me!

Well you know what to do then....

Well you know what to do then....

Thankfully, I've now sold my Mk7....

And I wouldn't be the first to leave this forum if I did.

Thankfully, I've now sold my Mk7....

And I wouldn't be the first to leave this forum if I did.

I must say: its a completly different forum if you drive a focus mate,

cant imagine what the Ka section is like on here lol they must kill each other and throw the toys from the pram all the time

and i bet they will argue about this comment for the next 7 days too lol but i dont care im too old to care about text,

theirs a huge world out there some people need to realise that,

then get away from the computer and explore it....

• Like 1

Stepping out of my role as a mod and admin for a moment - but of course as someone who obviously reads all of the areas of the forum - the community spirit of FOC has substantially diminished in the past few months, in all areas of the forum.

We have lost a lot of long standing members - and the 'if you don't like it get lost' attitude which is seen on this thread on elsewhere really, really sucks.

Zetec-x and I joined at about the same time, his contribution to the forum has been substantial.

• Like 1

Dan, I think the root of this attitude stems from no-one treating this as their 'home' site. I think everyone here uses this site as a 2nd or even 3rd site, and personally, I am a regional coordinator of a different site..... I have no loyalty to FordOwnersClub personally... I think many others are the same.

Dan, I think the root of this attitude stems from no-one treating this as their 'home' site. I think everyone here uses this site as a 2nd or even 3rd site, and personally, I am a regional coordinator of a different site..... I have no loyalty to FordOwnersClub personally... I think many others are the same.

Im 100% Comitted to the site, and im not even from the uk lol i cant understand going to 2 or 3 forums to be honest,

this is a great site with lots of genuine people and guides i cant see why people dont treat the site as their home,

• Like 1

Personally I have 3 Fiesta forums I 'frequent' though treat this one as my main one as I find a higher concentration of MK7 owners :)

for what it is worth ... posting a link to another site displaying information about about your car is rather lazy and as a first post more than a little disrespectful to the members of this forum - this goes for any forum and is frowned upon throughout the internet in the same way as posting replies in CAPITAL LETTERS.

Having said the I think the OP would not have expected the following 'argumentative' posts and may now feel unwelcomed. :(

to Shedmanyr01093 I say welcome :) but please give us the info (copy and paste if you like) rather than a link

- to the rest of you this is still a good forum with many friendly members but sometimes perhaps we ALL need to think before posting negative feedback.

• Like 1

for what it is worth ... posting a link to another site displaying information about about your car is rather lazy and as a first post more than a little disrespectful to the members of this forum - this goes for any forum and is frowned upon throughout the internet in the same way as posting replies in CAPITAL LETTERS.

Having said the I think the OP would not have expected the following 'argumentative' posts and may now feel unwelcomed. :(

to Shedmanyr01093 I say welcome :) but please give us the info (copy and paste if you like) rather than a link

- to the rest of you this is still a good forum with many friendly members but sometimes perhaps we ALL need to think before posting negative feedback.

My point exactly, first post, no intro, just a link to another site and thats it. Plain lazy that is.

Sick looking Fiesta ... not in a good way.

Seriously give some warning before showing of disgusting cars like that!

I'm trying to eat here! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Sick looking Fiesta ... not in a good way.

Seriously give some warning before showing of disgusting cars like that!

I'm trying to eat here! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club