Focus_ST-3

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk2
Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:48 AM

Well you know what to do then....

Thankfully, I've now sold my Mk7....

And I wouldn't be the first to leave this forum if I did.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,124 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:31 PM

Thankfully, I've now sold my Mk7....

And I wouldn't be the first to leave this forum if I did.

I must say: its a completly different forum if you drive a focus mate,
cant imagine what the Ka section is like on here lol they must kill each other and throw the toys from the pram all the time

and i bet they will argue about this comment for the next 7 days too lol but i dont care im too old to care about text,
theirs a huge world out there some people need to realise that,

then get away from the computer and explore it....

#18 DanGull

DanGull

Area Rep: Midlands (Despite owning a Seat)

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170
  • Year: 2014

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

Stepping out of my role as a mod and admin for a moment - but of course as someone who obviously reads all of the areas of the forum - the community spirit of FOC has substantially diminished in the past few months, in all areas of the forum.

We have lost a lot of long standing members - and the 'if you don't like it get lost' attitude which is seen on this thread on elsewhere really, really sucks.

Zetec-x and I joined at about the same time, his contribution to the forum has been substantial.

#19 D4nz0

D4nz0

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCI

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:47 PM

Dan, I think the root of this attitude stems from no-one treating this as their 'home' site. I think everyone here uses this site as a 2nd or even 3rd site, and personally, I am a regional coordinator of a different site..... I have no loyalty to FordOwnersClub personally... I think many others are the same.

#20 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,124 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

Dan, I think the root of this attitude stems from no-one treating this as their 'home' site. I think everyone here uses this site as a 2nd or even 3rd site, and personally, I am a regional coordinator of a different site..... I have no loyalty to FordOwnersClub personally... I think many others are the same.

Im 100% Comitted to the site, and im not even from the uk lol i cant understand going to 2 or 3 forums to be honest,
this is a great site with lots of genuine people and guides i cant see why people dont treat the site as their home,

#21 iNath

iNath

ST-2 Mod

• Super Mod
  • 3,631 posts
  • Name: Nathan
  • Ford Model: Molten Orange Fiesta ST-2
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:28 AM

Personally I have 3 Fiesta forums I 'frequent' though treat this one as my main one as I find a higher concentration of MK7 owners :)

#22 cyb

cyb

• FOC Supporters
  • 548 posts
  • Name: Colin
  • Ford Model: fiesta 1.4tdci
  • Year: 2009

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:39 AM

for what it is worth ... posting a link to another site displaying information about about your car is rather lazy and as a first post more than a little disrespectful to the members of this forum - this goes for any forum and is frowned upon throughout the internet in the same way as posting replies in CAPITAL LETTERS.

Having said the I think the OP would not have expected the following 'argumentative' posts and may now feel unwelcomed. :(

to Shedmanyr01093 I say welcome :) but please give us the info (copy and paste if you like) rather than a link

- to the rest of you this is still a good forum with many friendly members but sometimes perhaps we ALL need to think before posting negative feedback.

#23 ONETrueSaturday

ONETrueSaturday

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • Name: Darrell
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S 120Bhp
  • Year: 2009

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

for what it is worth ... posting a link to another site displaying information about about your car is rather lazy and as a first post more than a little disrespectful to the members of this forum - this goes for any forum and is frowned upon throughout the internet in the same way as posting replies in CAPITAL LETTERS.

Having said the I think the OP would not have expected the following 'argumentative' posts and may now feel unwelcomed. :(

to Shedmanyr01093 I say welcome :) but please give us the info (copy and paste if you like) rather than a link

- to the rest of you this is still a good forum with many friendly members but sometimes perhaps we ALL need to think before posting negative feedback.

My point exactly, first post, no intro, just a link to another site and thats it. Plain lazy that is.

#24 Rogue_Shadow

Rogue_Shadow

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Ford Model: Zetec S 1.6 VVT
Contributor

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:27 PM

Sick looking Fiesta ... not in a good way.
Seriously give some warning before showing of disgusting cars like that!
I'm trying to eat here! :rolleyes:

#25 D4nz0

D4nz0

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCI

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:11 PM

Sick looking Fiesta ... not in a good way.
Seriously give some warning before showing of disgusting cars like that!
I'm trying to eat here! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users