Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mods To Do To My Car That Are Cheap And Easy ?

FIESTA_MAD

hi

got a mk7 fiesta and as its quite new i wanna make it a little better but without changing wheels springs just make it stand out a little ?

so what to do to my car then ?

thanks

Whatever you like! Mods are a personal preference so go with what you like and don't do what others tell you.

Take a look around the forum & albums and see what tickles ya fancy!

was thinking gel overlays for the front/rear and wheel centre badges for a start maybe white with black ford badge ?

car is silver so would it go well together ?

My opinion....

DMBs

Wind deflectors

Rear plate/Sidelight/Fog LEDs (+ 6K Xenons to match, very iffy subject on here but I like them)

Paint break calipers

I would do and have done most of the above so i wont list them again ill just add what id do on top of the above :lol: (Get on with it Lenny)

. Additional Boot light and convert to led

. Cree Reverse Light upgrade

. spray rear view mirror same colour as car

. red led's in cup holder,

. red illuminated gear knob,

. red footwell led's

. upgrade all yellow interior lights white lights to 6000k led

. Custom Climate Controls

. Custom laser cut brushed stainless steel dash parts

. Mist Type Jets from Mk3 Focus (even fit 1997 fiestas)B)

please see guides listed below this post for more info on all of the above. B)

i know my car is a focus and you have a fiesta, but most of the mods above didnt come designed for the focus either

thats why its modification and customisation ;)

Oh I also forgot to add de-badging the rear of the car, again, my personal opinion but I think its a nice touch....

These Boot light bulbs are Great too mateClick Here i als purchased footwell bulbs from this seller and a glovebox light, but i dont think the fiesta has a glovebox light,

all nice 6000k white light B)

These Boot light Bulbs are Great too mateClick Here i als purchased footwell bulbs from this seller and a glovebox light, but i dont think the fiesta has a glovebox light,

all nice 6000k white light B)

what mm centres do i need for my 15" rims ?

what mm centres do i need for my 15" rims ?

not sure mate, maybe measure with a ruler 55mm would be 5.5cm sounds like that would be for your 15inch wheel could be wrong though ???

not sure mate, maybe measure with a ruler 55mm would be 5.5cm sounds like that would be for your 15inch wheel could be wrong though ???

got a mate with some red ones on his so will maybe ask him he has zetec s 17" wheels tho

got a mate with some red ones on his so will maybe ask him he has zetec s 17" wheels tho

will be bigger on the 17inch mate, perhaps email Dave at DMB he may know what ones fit sales@dmb.uk.com

easy stuff, DMB's, better colored headlamps (within the law!!), footwell lights, scuff plates, mud guards, alloy pedal covers, bee sting ariel ( i think makes a difference)

easy stuff, DMB's, better colored headlamps (within the law!!), footwell lights, scuff plates, mud guards, alloy pedal covers, bee sting ariel ( i think makes a difference)

if you plan to buy, alloy pedals, footwell lights, and possibly a led boot light ive found this seller vey good and also does group postage Click Here

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club