Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav Map Display

mitch84

Hi

Is it at all possible to zoom in on the satnav displays , I have the 7" touchscreen display and when on map certain small roads are not showing , I'm guessing its because I need to zoom in , is it possible or do these satnavs only show more major roads?

thanks

On my FX model i can zoom in/out via two hard buttons below the map , not sure about your unit

found it in the end , I'm also wondering where I can get a speed camera database for the ford satnav displays.

Has anyone found a way to put a camera database on the ford satnav displays?

thanks

Its not possible to add safety cameras to the Blaupunkt software unfortunately. It cant be modified or added to. I wish it could as it would save me using a separate laser and radar detector.

Its not possible to add safety cameras to the Blaupunkt software unfortunately. It cant be modified or added to. I wish it could as it would save me using a separate laser and radar detector.

ah that's a bummer!

Is that the make of the satnav as well or just the software it uses , I thought it was a denso? ,its the 7" touch-screen display I have , unfortunately fords don't seem to give a lot of information away in the Manuel? in terns of make/model and how to update apart from contacting fords and getting ripped off!

thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club