Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ideas On Source Of Interior Rattle

mogwai

I am having an issue with my mk7 3dr Titanium this being a rattle that seems to be coming from the passenger side rear quarter panel. I have tried pressing in various places to see it just needed to be clicked back into place.

Has anyone else had the same issue and managed to solve it?

I have a similar rattle coming from my Titanium on the B Pillar where the seatbelt comes from..REALLY annoying! sounds like some metal rattling around in there..

Don't know if its worth taking it to the dealers though and get them to have a nosey and see what can be done (if anything)

try the overhead trim above the rear window, where it meets the roof lining. i had a rattle there and a bit of pressure stopped it for about a week. cant be bothered finding a permanent solution at the moment.

I had the same rattle from the B pillar and it was the seat belt buckle twisted and wedged between seat and B pillar trim.It happens every time the passenger undoes the seat belt and I lean across and fix it.Its never happened on any of my previous cars.

My zetec s has a rattle from exactly the same place and it drives me mad. I need to take it back to the dealers, there's no way a cat less than 2 months old should rattle lime that. I mentioned it to them before when it was back for poor steering wheel alignment and they said it was probably the rear seats although they didn't have time to look at it.

My zetec s has a rattle from exactly the same place and it drives me mad. I need to take it back to the dealers, there's no way a cat less than 2 months old should rattle lime that. I mentioned it to them before when it was back for poor steering wheel alignment and they said it was probably the rear seats although they didn't have time to look at it.

Totally agree Sam, no way a cat should rattle lime if it's less than 2 months! ;)

Totally agree Sam, no way a cat should rattle lime if it's less than 2 months! ;)

Doh! Typing too fast on my phone. Although out cat's pur does sound a bit like a rattle.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club