Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta from hell

roofer

Hi all joined tonight and need some help.All my other fords over the years have test me to the limit but i always find a solution.Unlike this little sod.I just cant fix it.Its a j plate fiesta flight 1.3.Ice snow really cold weather fine no problems.Slightest bit of rain it cuts out misfires and generally runs like crap.I have done the normal stuff plugs leads coil earth leads etc still it has the problem has anyone else had this.Head gasket fine so im baffled can you help. Thanks

Hi all joined tonight and need some help.All my other fords over the years have test me to the limit but i always find a solution.Unlike this little sod.I just cant fix it.Its a j plate fiesta flight 1.3.Ice snow really cold weather fine no problems.Slightest bit of rain it cuts out misfires and generally runs like crap.I have done the normal stuff plugs leads coil earth leads etc still it has the problem has anyone else had this.Head gasket fine so im baffled can you help. Thanks

Hmm,

sounds like humidity is getting through to the ignition wires to spark plugs. I would replace the wires together with dstri box or at least spread some demister in the latter.

Sorry I am not an english speaker but hope we understand each other as you look to have a lot of "mechanics experience" ( ;) ) with various ford cards

• 4 weeks later...

hi .i just read about your problem. it sounds to me as if theres water going into your air inlet and getting through the filter into the engine. and thats why its chugging.

hope this helps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club