Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your Rear...

2011fiesta

The fiesta section of this forum seems quite quiet recently so I thought I'd post some pics I took this afternoon.

Well today I decided to debadge the rear of my fiesta.

I'm not usually a big fan of this, especially when boy racers have the back of their car so smooth it makes a wagon's rear-end look contoured, but I thought the Fiesta has quite alot of shape/design to the boot so minus its name and spec badge it still wouldn't look too empty.

(I was also fitting new clearer looking plates as mine had a boarder around plus the dealers lettering along the bottom which I didn't like - hence a few pics of the car missing it's plates).

I think the rear now has an improved look to it, quite clean-cut almost. This is also because the chrome DMB overlay helps the Ford logo blend in with the chrome tailgate strip. Anyway, enough talking, see what you think...

BEFORE: with FIESTA and TITANIUM badges present

d1.jpg

AFTER: debadged, new cleaner plates fitted and after a quick jet-wash

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

And while I'm online, heres a snap of the car without its front plate - I wish we didn't have to have front plates fitted, cars tend to look so much better without them.

d4.jpg

I do like the mk7 Fiesta logo and was quite pleased to show I had a Titanium model so thought I'll debadge it, and if I don't like it I can easy enough buy new badges from the net and reapply.

Feel free to add pictures of your fiesta's rear here too, whether you've debadged it, added badges, applied bumper stickers, fitted diffusers / exhausts, anything...

Who has the best behind... - keep it clean mind lol.

I like to keep my rear clean too :P

Debadged and Stoffler diffuser

DSC05867a.jpg

My wife's got a clean rear as well :lol:

Debadged

DSC05458a.jpg

Stephen.

Nice! The fiesta looks quite meaty.

I bet they look really smart side by side on the driveway.

Thanks for posting Stephen.

Keep em coming people

Some fine looking rears on this thread :lol:

Tron.jpg

lol had to =]

Well this is the only other rear end shot that I have

IMG_0088.jpg

• Like 1

Tron.jpg

lol had to =]

:huh: what the... ?

Magenta !Removed!

lol, hot

Think the tape is for some kind of detailing process? But someone please correct me if I'm wrong lol

Thanks. Wasn't you getting one.

Thanks. Wasn't you getting one.

I was until I found out my work contract will not be extended again when it ends in march :angry: :( gotta save my pennies now. <_<

:-o Tatos back! Haven't seen you on here for a while now, been busy?

:-o Tatos back! Haven't seen you on here for a while now, been busy?

Just thinking that too mate lol ;)

A bit busy indeed...Been driving the car everyday and moreover doing some flat renovation, which takes to much time :)

I hope I can invest also something in the car, at least in the next coming months.

Good to hear that everybody is fine out here.

Cheers guys and have a great weekend!

:huh: what the... ?

Think the tape is for some kind of detailing process? But someone please correct me if I'm wrong lol

Yeah, ONETrueSaturday is correct, It's tape to avoid polishing bits you don't want to polish =] Very Tron if you ask me

Just Got Bored Of Looking at "Black&Silver.."

...So Added some "Colour".. Went For A of MONSTER Lime Green Look..

LimePlateGone.jpg

(abit of tribute to Ken Block & Gymkhana 3.. Who Always Goes Flat Out.!! & ..Makes a Fiesta Dance.!! )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfB0_gX9Hjw

Fitted Zetec S Roof Spoiler with Mountune Fin Extensions, Gloss Black Mirror 3rd Brake & Fog Lights, Rear wiper Removed (Panel to be Smoothed),

Black&Silver Ford Badges (DMB Monster Claws to be Fitted), Indicator bulbs Detango'D, De-Badged, Panther Black Rear Diffuser,

Lime Green Brake Drums & Calipers, Lime&Black DMB Wheel Centres, Chrome Valve Stem & Dust Covers.. Lowered 50mm On 15" wheels,

Side Skirts.. Dark Air Deflectors.. etc.. etc..

Not Too Everyone's Taste..?

BUT.. I "M" Lovin IT..

p.s Lookin at the photo... Only On 15's.. Wheel Spacers maybe Next...? Please Advise...?

My rear - (1.25 Style+, came to me debadged as second owner, first was motability so dont imagine they'd have debadged it, little unsure why it came like that?

vTL4d.jpg

All looking gd.

I would have thought there'd have been some bumper stickers / decals on show, but theres not even an FOC sticker in sight. I guess alot of people are going for less is more.