Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photoshop Request

james132

Hi All, Prety new to the forum and just got a focus eirlier this week. Its a 55plate titanium 2.0TDCi

I wondered if theres any photoshop experts on here with a free 5 mins on there hands to quickly give me some idea as to what wheels to get for it?

I like the look of both st and rs style alloys in both black and silver but not sure what would suit the car.

Also if its possible could the small bump strips on either side of the front bumper be photoshopped the same colour as the car and the plastic part on the rear bumper? It would also be very cool to see what the bottom grille part would look like in black if you understand what I mean?

I hope these pictures are ok to use, I tried my best to take them square on as I realise it proberbly makes the photoshop job abit easier.

Heres the car:

DSCF7625.jpg

DSCF7624.jpg

DSCF7627.jpg

DSCF7626.jpg

DSCF7623.jpg

Heres the alloys:

rsalloyblack.jpg

rsalloysilver.jpg

stalloyblack.jpg

stalloysilver.jpg

If you have other pictures of these style alloys which are better/easier to use please do, Also any other ideas on what other wheels look nice would be good.

Many thanks in advance and I look foward to seeing how it would look :)

Anybody? Iv spent ages trying and cant get them to look right..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club