Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All!

TDCiST

Hello Guys and Gals!

New Here, only just found the site!

Hopefully ill be able to find a lot of ford specific info here!

Little bit about me?? Im a sound technician in a regional theatre, currently doing one of the longest running pantomimes in the country! (And before you guys get there, ill get the oh no i'm not, oh yes i am out of the way now!!), I am also a moderator on a diesel specific forum, TDOCUK.com. Love photography, unfortunately because fo work havent done much for a bit!

I have had fords all my driving life, I started with a 1.4 CVH Fiesta freestyle, great first car! after 3 years i then bought the mk1.5 Facelift Focus, 1.8 TDCi 115.

was slightly modded... the usual K&N filter, a Dragon Tuning Box, and some other bits but mainly cosmetics...

Front1.jpg

Sadly this car died not long ago, resulting in a rather large repair quote, the HP Pump broke up and sent swarf thru the fuel system, it also needed a new DMF and clutch, as it was starting to get a little juddery and rattley... so it was sent to auction and I bought my current focus!

NewCar.jpg

A Zetec S 1.6 TDCi 110.

Lots of toys, low mileage for a diesel too... only 5000 in a year!

Anyway, thats me and my cars!

Dave!

Hello Guys and Gals!

New Here, only just found the site!

Hopefully ill be able to find a lot of ford specific info here!

A Zetec S 1.6 TDCi 110.

Lots of toys, low mileage for a diesel too... only 5000 in a year!

Anyway, thats me and my cars!

Dave!

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Forum mate,

Please see my list of Guides below this Post, you may find some Interest,

also if you plan to upgrade your interior lights or fit some footwell bulbs mate, this seller is very good does £4 postage, for as many bulbs you like Click Here

and check out DMB Graphics for some Gel Overlays to cover the Stock Ford Badges. Click Here

cheers buddy!

On my last car i also did the twin reverse light conversion.. am hoping to do this on this one too! nothing like twin reverse lights :) they would be awesome with those leds in too!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club