AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

mr pompey

Group Buy

8 posts in this topic

Tempted (not) but this says it all, 'No responsibility will be taken for items not received or received damaged'

bearing in mind they'll be coming from, Item location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia . lol

I wouldnt, the dealer will have to plug them into a computer to diagnose why they arent glowing, or why the string on it has snapped stopping you hanging it to the tree... lol

stef123 likes this

I wouldnt, the dealer will have to plug them into a computer to diagnose why they arent glowing, or why the string on it has snapped stopping you hanging it to the tree... lol

Nice One :lol:

Don't get me started on this one!! I hate being told "Sorry mate, there are no fault codes, so theres nothing wrong with the car." when blatenetly the car is kangaroo hopping down the road!!!

What happened to the good old mechanics that work out whats wrong from driving it or listening to it etc!

Unfortunately Computers and Technology happened... Its a shame they dont have the "old mechanics" anymore, now they take a school boy, show him how to plug in a cable and give him a degree in car mechanics... damn them all, I honestly think that there is more logical thought goes into problem solving on this forum, than does in a Ford qualified mechanics handbook!

i would agree jeebowhite... i have a mate at an independant garage who diagnoses things now, before i take it in for warranty work.

Best way to do it, second opinion and all that! backs up a warranty claim!