Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Compatibility

cjax

Just picked up an 05 mondeo ghia x with the sony 6 disc head unit and was wandering what other units will fit in the car.

Nothing wrong with the sony just after something with built in sat nav really with minimal hassle.

Have seen a blaupunkt travel pilot out of a mondeo on eBay and was wandering if it would fit and if so how much work would be involved and would I need any other bits. It's this unit here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270861898011?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

• 2 weeks later...

hi, That sat nab unit dosnt have a built in gps receiver so you would have to make other changes to the vehicle to,Also i costs a lot of money for the update discs for them. I recommend buying a tom-tom or garmin instead. Stick with the sony unit.

For around the same price you can get one of the cheap China satnav DVD 7" screen , sound quality would be no where near as good as the sony , and they would come with all the bits apart from the face plate which i think you can get also on eBay.

The one you listed does have the GPS antenna so it would probably work

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club