Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford 6000Cd Ipod Integration

TDCiST

Hello all..

Well I knew it wouldn't take long, but ive already got annoyed with my new car stereo, and not being able to change tracks on my iPhone from the stereo controls!!

I fixed this in the last car by fitting a different headunit with iPod connectivity, bluetooth handsfree, and the autoleads stalk converter

I already have bluetooh in the car, and voice control, and the stereo sounds ok to be fair... so i am loathed to rip out the standard unit, and replace it.

Has anyone found or used one of those ipod connection boxs successfully?? I have read many things about being compatible, and not, and also some say you can use the steering controls and some say you cant... even reviewing the same product!!

Any help would be gratefully received!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't connect an aux cable as my bluetooth uses the same connection so i use this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Griffin-iTrip-DualConnect-FM-Transmitter-iPhone-GA22050-/270801246143?pt=UK_CE_MP3Access_RL&hash=item3f0d0317bf

It works really well but also has an optional 3.5 stereo cable connection if you have an aux input.

Plus it charges at the same time.

Handy for me as i have to transfer it between two vehicles on a regular basis.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club