Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keyless Ignition Start?

mitch84

Hi

I have the keyless entry with start button , since ive had my car back from the ford garage ive noticed on a few attempts to start the car it has taken a few more turnovers until the engine has started. It was fine before it went in for a oil change/filter change and display reset as it had a oil service message.

On some attempts it starts as it should after just a few turnovers but I did have a few occasions yesterday where it would take a little longer.

Is it something to worry about or could it be because of the oil change and just needs a bit of a run in so to speak?

thanks

Colder weather perhaps ?

yeah could be but it started fine last night in fairly cold conditions where as earlier in the day i had been using it ,it took a bit longer to start. I will see how it goes over the next week, can always give fords a call.

mine has been taking a little longer on the cold mornings, but nothing major... See how it goes and if it gets worse or your still worried, get it looked at.

mine has been taking a little longer on the cold mornings, but nothing major... See how it goes and if it gets worse or your still worried, get it looked at.

will do , most times a couple of turnovers it starts yesterday it took about 4-5 turnovers until it started , could be the cold weather.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club