Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Ashtray

artscot79

as above guys anyone know where i can get one from? it would finish the dash off nicely if i could find one eBay seems to be a bit of a miss at the moment

as above guys anyone know where i can get one from? it would finish the dash off nicely if i could find one ebay seems to be a bit of a miss at the moment

Click Here thats the ashtray mate,

are you also looking for the flap at the bottom of the centre console ?

Talking about the unit in the centre console, with the flap - I had a similar problem and this is how I got around it:

Look for people breaking ST's on eBay and then send them a message asking if they have the ashtray for sale and make the a precursory offer (to show you are serious). £20 plus postage (£5 approx) is a fair price.

The ashtray is rarely worth listing in these people's eyes given the value of other parts on the cars.

Talking about the unit in the centre console, with the flap - I had a similar problem and this is how I got around it:

Look for people breaking ST's on Ebay and then send them a message asking if they have the ashtray for sale and make the a precursory offer (to show you are serious). £20 plus postage (£5 approx) is a fair price.

The ashtray is rarely worth listing in these people's eyes given the value of other parts on the cars.

Try this Guy Click Here

also to buy this flap from Ford is £80 according to Ecat :ph34r:

Sorry the flap im meaning that sits in the cubby hole in front of the gear stick

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club