Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Howdydoody

Muskydo

Hi every body in Ford land, first time on here. Just bought myself a 2008 Fiesta Zetec Climate 1.4 TDCI in black which seems to be loaded with almost every option had it for 2 weeks now and without trying I am getting average 54.5 mpg which compared to my previous car Lexus is300's 23 mpg is outstanding. I may have a few little issues but at the moment it's nothing serious! and could just be me being new to the car.

Watch this space

Cheers

Steve

Hi every body in Ford land, first time on here. Just bought myself a 2008 Fiesta Zetec Climate 1.4 TDCI in black which seems to be loaded with almost every option had it for 2 weeks now and without trying I am getting average 54.5 mpg which compared to my previous car Lexus is300's 23 mpg is outstanding.

Welcome to the Forum Steve,

if you get a moment join photobucket and upload some picture's of your motor and the TR6,

you can then link them to this forum,

once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on photobucket is an Image URL

copy this URL and paste it in to your posts

once pasted in the post remove the

.img

from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out my list of Guides below this post you may find some of interest

Check out DMB Graphics for Ford badge Overlays and decals Click Here

Hope this helps B)

New restrictions / rules on the forum mean that we are only able to hand out codesto Forum Supporters, therefore as a member of the forum, I would advise thatyou need to obtain supporter status before we can support your request.

This is in the interest and protection of the forum, please also have your VINnumber and Ford Serial Number on hand as you will probably be requested thisbefore you are provided with a code.

These are new restrictions advised / put in place to protect members, and protect all owners.

Once you are in the Forum Supporter section, you could start a new thread with your request there.

Please note V Codes are not possible from this Forum

http://www.fordowner...m/forums/store/

Thanks for the welcome, I'll get some pictures sorted by the weekend (weather permitting) I have a photobucket account already so hopefully should be straight forward.Used the car this morning for the first time with a heavy frost, what a treat not having to use scrapers and de-icer.

Cheers

Steve

Welcome to FOC Steve, you sound very pleased with the fiesta which is great, especially for someone coming from a lexus.

Looking forward to your pics.

Paul :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the car for a month now, liking it more every time I drive it, I must admit the fuel consumption plays a huge part in that, averaging 55mpg without trying. compared to trying very hard to get 23mpg from my Lexus is300 (straight 6 petrol in front of an auto box)loverly car but no longer affordable. The difference in running costs over 12 months at present fuel prices should be around £1200!

Cheers everyone

Steve

Putting some photos up now, had loads of problems with photobucket, apparently I was the 3 billionth & 1 visitor and I had won an I,pad - I,phone & I,pod world cruise etc.etc. how lucky is that?

I've had the car for a month now, liking it more every time I drive it, I must admit the fuel consumption plays a huge part in that, averaging 55mpg without trying. compared to trying very hard to get 23mpg from my Lexus is300 (straight 6 petrol in front of an auto box)loverly car but no longer affordable. The difference in running costs over 12 months at present fuel prices should be around £1200!

Cheers everyone

Steve

Putting some photos up now, had loads of problems with photobucket, apparently I was the 3 billionth & 1 visitor and I had won an I,pad - I,phone & I,pod world cruise etc.etc. how lucky is that?

lol, you and thousands of others no doubt.

Didn't you want an automatic fiesta after having an auto box in the lexus? As someone whos just on their first automatic car I can't imagine going back to a manual now....

Trying for pictures...........................

Fiesta4.jpg

Nice option wheels set it off well I think

Fiesta7.jpg

Note switchable traction control and digital climate control

The Lexus was my 3rd auto, and yes I loved them all, but a 1.4 diesel with an auto box just didn't seem so appealing as a 3 litre petrol with cruise which made driving so effortless but not so much fun.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club