Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan At Adrian Flux

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction. Im Dan and Ive worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 23 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurers viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we cant answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Group

• 2 months later...

Hi Ford Owners Club members,

It’s been a couple of months since we launched the Owners Club Insurance scheme and our stats show that we are converting a good number of those enquiries to new policyholders.

Just to advise, Ford Club members qualify for a discount off their premium of up to 15%

Our staff are all highly trained underwriters and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are experienced underwriters not just 'computer monkeys' and along with our tailor schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.

In addition those members can also take advantage of the following by insuring through OwnersClubInsurance.co.uk:-

• Modified Vehicles
  • Agreed Values
  • Limited Mileage Discounts
  • Advanced Driver Discounts

• Up to £100,000 legal cover FREE
  • European Green Card Cover
  • Non-standard risks accepted
  • Protected No Claim Bonus available
  • Dedicated Owners Club Insurance number:- 0800 587 6313

If your renewal is due in the next couple of months we’d certainly welcome your enquiry. For those wishing to contact us if you click-through on the following link:-

http://www.ownersclubinsurance.co.uk/website/ford?utm_source=Website&utm_medium=Menu%2BLink&utm_campaign=Launch

Hi Dan,

My insurance is up on the 14th of March, so i will give you a call in the next few days.

I have heard good feedback so definatly worth a try.

Hi Dan,

My insurance is up on the 14th of March, so i will give you a call in the next few days.

Hi

If you would like for me to arrange for someone to call you, please pm me your full name, vehicle details and contact telephone number.

Cheers

Dan

• 2 months later...

Do I need to be a paying member of the forum to qualify for the 15% discount, I've read though the benefits but doesn't seem to say insurance discount is part of paying benefits.

I just bought a Mondeo 130 TDCi 53 plate. Have insured it through Direct line. I'm young, have points and only 2 years no claims so generally expect to pay a hefty chunk. I'm paying £737 with Direct line and this is the cheapest I can find - and yes, I am happy with it as this is the cheapest I have ever paid on insurance!

Just found this thread so thought I would give it a try - my quote has come out at £1389.54 with a bit in the email to say "Call now to purchase this insurance".....I don't think I'll be doing that!!

• 2 months later...

hey Dan

Do you cover commercial use? I do take away delivery, and also parcel delivery both using my Focus. i dont need Goods in transit, or public liability, just regular insurance which covers courier/take away driving...

• 2 months later...

Hi Dan

My renewal is still about month away but I thought it'd be prudent to start looking for a benchmrk premium for when I change my car which will almost certainly be some time after that date,

I currently drive a 1996 (N) Fiesta 1.25 Ghia but my next will almost certainly be the Focus Titanium x 1.6 Ecoboost with the 170 bhp engine. Unless I've looked in the wrong place, this is not listed on the 'Vehicle details, section of the quotation page.

Any thoughts?

Nigel

• 4 months later...

hi dan i filled in your quote form about insuring my 2012 fiesta enconetic 1.6 tdci titamium it said you would have to get back to me but iv'e not heard from you yet my insurance runs out 10th april 2013 mr p hadnutt could you look into this for me .

cheers pip

• 3 months later...

Hi Dan - I'm in the process of buying a Focus 1.8TDCi next week and attempted to complete the online form using the link provided to Adrian Flux. It appears to throw a wobbly when I state my occupation as "Retired"! Maybe best if I talk to human! Who shall I ring?

Cheers
Jock

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan - just to say thanks for an easy and effortless transaction with Adrian Flux - I was called back within a day and am now one of your customers!

Cheers

Jock

• 2 months later...

Hello Dan,

I think you should change the wording on the main page because it is incorrect. Adrian Flux apparently cannot insure imported vehicles if they are not classic.

I requested a quote for my Focus which is an imported 2010 LHD 1.6 Collection and their response was "There is no market for it". No idea what that means, but when i called for a second time through the club's freephone, i received the same response.

Thanks