weavy

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Name: derek
  • Ford Model: Cmax
  • Year: 2011

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:58 PM

Hi guys ive picked up my c max on Sunday and ive had the car 2 days now not done much driving but wasn't happy with the garage as it was dusty inside and i had to clean it when i got home. plus no car mats but ive to wait untill they get stock in.

Om monday morning ive gone to open the car and nothing what so ever so i got the key out of the flob and opened the door that way next minute the flob is working again

weird i thought but going to keep an eye on it will keep you all posted on the coming weeks

dellboy

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,099 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Focus Tit X Mk3 | Fiesta Zetec Mk7
  • Year: 2012
Contributor

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

Hi Weavy

Sounds a nice ride

My dad picks his up in January , not sure of the Spec on it

I had the same Issue , and took back to Ford fo an Update , except my remote took several minutes and countless swear words before it worked again.

#3 wapvirus

wapvirus

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Ford Model: C-Max Titanium 1.6 TDCi

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:21 PM

I picked my Titanium up from Smc was so excited I didn't notice that they had fitted ztec 16inch wheels instead of Titanium 17inch they still haven't sorted it out and now my speedometer is under reading by 5mph.

#4 wapvirus

wapvirus

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Ford Model: C-Max Titanium 1.6 TDCi

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:21 AM

Well SMC come good for me they gave me the 18inch Upgrade wheels as a way of saying sorry for messing me around took about a hour to change them as the ECU needs setting up for the correct wheels but it's all good now :)
It's supprising how much of a difference the new wheels make to the handling as now no tire roll in hard cornering, Feels like much more grip but a slightly harder ride now very happy with my c-max

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users