Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil in spark plug

damocl

Hey all :D

Gave my car a service today :D Changed oil which went eveywhere >.<, Change air filter :)

I went to do the spark plugs and my spark plug wrench snapped while doing the first one >.<.

So i went to change the HT leads on all the 4 when i noticed that the 3 and 4 plug was full of oil inside.. i tried to get most of it out.. But is there a reason there is oil in there?

Cheesr :D

Hey all :D

Gave my car a service today :D Changed oil which went eveywhere >.<, Change air filter :)

I went to do the spark plugs and my spark plug wrench snapped while doing the first one >.<.

So i went to change the HT leads on all the 4 when i noticed that the 3 and 4 plug was full of oil inside.. i tried to get most of it out.. But is there a reason there is oil in there?

Cheesr :D

Do you mean there was oil in the recess where the plugs sit? I assume you weren't a little cack handed when you refilled it.....

Could be a loose breather hose or maybe even the oil filler cap wasn't on right?

Do you mean there was oil in the recess where the plugs sit? I assume you weren't a little cack handed when you refilled it.....

Could be a loose breather hose or maybe even the oil filler cap wasn't on right?

yeah basicly where the plug sits..

I took of the HT lead and looked down with the spark plug still in and saw all the oil around, i dabbed a cloth in to check and it was oil

And no wasnt me who was cack handed i used a funnel

oil filler cap was on ok

And it was on the far two on the right

yeah basicly where the plug sits..

I took of the HT lead and looked down with the spark plug still in and saw all the oil around, i dabbed a cloth in to check and it was oil

And no wasnt me who was cack handed i used a funnel

Oil filler cap was on ok

And it was on the far two on the right

anyone else?

it could be a leaking rocker cover gasket.

hopefully it is the gasket, i had an old mondeo with oil on the spark plugs,

i had to replace the entire engine as there was a crack in one of the cylinders caused by a b

roken bit of spark plug.