#1 madasaskaven

madasaskaven

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: Michael
  • Ford Model: mondeo titanium x
  • Year: 2011

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

Hi been checking out the site for a some time whilst making my mind up about my next car. Today took delivery of my 11 plate mondeo titanium x in black. A lot of car for not much in todays family car market. But the salesman said I'd pick up all this tech stuff quite qickly. I think he must be sat at home laughing his head off, whilst I scratch my head in amazment. But what a car. so thanks for all who post on here. you made my mind up for me.

Mick :rolleyes:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,385 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

Hi been checking out the site for a some time whilst making my mind up about my next car. Today took delivery of my 11 plate mondeo titanium x in black. A lot of car for not much in todays family car market. But the salesman said I'd pick up all this tech stuff quite qickly. I think he must be sat at home laughing his head off, whilst I scratch my head in amazment. But what a car. so thanks for all who post on here. you made my mind up for me.

Hi welcome :)

#3 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 11,682 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Mk2.5 Focus ZetecS 1.6TDCi superleggero
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:32 AM

Welcome to the Forum Mick,

Excellent Choice of Motor Mate
if you get a moment join
photobucketand upload some picture's of your motor,
you can then link them to this forum,
once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on
photobucket is an Image URL
copy this URL and paste it in to your posts
once pasted in the post remove the
.img
from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out DMB Graphics for Ford Badge Overlays and vintage Decals
Click Here
and see my guides listed below this post you may find some of Interest.

Hope this helps mate
B)

New restrictions / rules on the forum mean that we are only able to hand out codesto Forum Supporters, therefore as a member of the forum, I would advise thatyou need to obtain supporter status before we can support your request.
This is in the interest and protection of the forum, please also have your VINnumber and Ford Serial Number on hand as you will probably be requested thisbefore you are provided with a code.
These are new restrictions advised / put in place to protect members, andprotect all owners.
Once you are in the Forum Supporter section, you could start a new thread withyour request there.
Please note V Codes are not possible from this Forum
http://www.fordowner...m/forums/store/

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users