Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Selling My Fiesta

ffiscool

hi all... I have put my fiesta onto autotrader - ok, not the best time of year - :-( anyone have anywhere better to advertise it? am I able to put it onto any of the forums here? any advice welcome.. thank you

We have a classified section - for which I believe a small charge is made. Contact the forum owner - username Steve.

You can stick a classified ad on eBay for very little money. It's fixed price unlike an eBay auction. I've sold several cars this way.

Cheers

Rog

thank you both... will look in to it

it may be i have to wait until after xmas for it to be a better time.. will give it a go though

thank you both... will look in to it

it may be i have to wait until after xmas for it to be a better time.. will give it a go though

Whats the reason for sale? At that age it may be worth going to a private garage nearby and asking for a sale on your behalf they would keep the car and price it up then take a percantage but likelihood is you'll get more than eBay etc as its a garage selling it and people will know they have an easier time transferring the warranty etc than you will have (unless youve done it before I dont know how easy it is but I know that I was going to buy a 2 year old Seat privately and he didnt know how to move the warranty over so I walked away.)

I was going to buy a 2 year old Seat privately and he didnt know how to move the warranty over so I walked away.)

Manufacturers new car warranties are applied to the car and the actual owner is irrelevant and, as such, you have do nothing to transfer a new car warranty to a new owner.

Used car warranties are different but are normally tranferrable by phoning the warranty company. Sometimes you have to pay a nominal fee (eg £20). Normally, the only time a used car warranty cannot be transferred is when you sell or part exchange the car to a trader.

Either way, it's not difficult!

Cheers

Rog

I am selling because although I do love the car and so many of its features, I dont find the seat that comfortable plus I am going to be having my niece one day a week and as this is a 3 door, I know i will really need a 5 door with a larger boot to take buggies etc. so for me, it will be better for me to get something a bit bigger. shame as I had toyed with this a few months ago but didnt do it, when the market might have been easier

yes, I have sold a few cars and it is fine, as you say the warranty is with the car not me..

might go down the part ex route, as no takers - will lose out but easier .... unless anyone here interested :rolleyes:

well, dealer now has had their ford contact pull out as 'too quiet' - so unless someone takes up my ad and wants it, then I am still a fiesta owner.. could be worse things, but in my mind, it was going

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club