Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RIP - Tdcist's Focus Zetec S Tdci

TDCiST

The carbon vinyl arrived this morning!

Will be applying it to both mine and the other halfs focus Monday or Tuesday!

Cool :) Looking forward to the pics mate, still can't decide on what to do with mine, colour Code, carbon wrap, or black?!! :~

I think this may be the last mod to the car for a long while....

I can hear a savings account for a deposit on a house calling....

If anyone was to want any parts carbon dipping instead of wrapped for a permanent OEM look finish I can offer it as a service.

See here for the kind of thing it would look like

Hard to take decent photos cause of lighting but they do look stunning in person.

Can also do silver carbon.

Sounds good mate, be interested to see the finished result. Wanting to do something with mine but not sure what to do as my car is silver, so could colour code it or carbon wrap but not sure what would look best?

Any thoughts?

Here is silver colour coded lip with gloss black grills

Image2632-2.jpg

IMG_20121118_195058.jpg

Hi Lenny, how's it going mate? Looks really good colour coded, think youve made my mind up ;)

Having a bad day today, got my st upper grille and my carbon gel badges from DMB today but it's chucking it down here!! :(

Hi Lenny, how's it going mate? Looks really good colour coded, think youve made my mind up ;)

Having a bad day today, got my st upper grille and my carbon gel badges from DMB today but it's chucking it down here!! :(

Front splitter looks cool too, where you get that from?

Front splitter looks cool too, where you get that from?

Thanks mate,

You need dry weather and a hair dryer for the Dmb badges, unless you bring it in to the house when changing the grill.

Why not colour code the top section of the grill that meets the slam panel inside the bonnet and the slam panel too.

Looks good imo.

And thanks for the comments on the splitter,

I bought it custom built by TrippleRcomposites in the uk, comes pre painted Gloss black with pre-drilled holes aswell as stainless steel fitting bolts.

Email: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/triple-r-composites/

As far as i can remember they are either 120 pounds or 120 euro but either way its worth every penny.

Image2295-4.jpg

Image2296-3.jpg

Thanks for the info on the splitter mate will check them out.

The weather and times beaten me today doing the mods I wanted to do, just waiting for a few bits I ordered for my footwell lighting so a day off work is on the cards to get on with these jobs, just need to pick a nice day! ;)

Thanks for the info on the splitter mate will check them out.

The weather and times beaten me today doing the mods I wanted to do, just waiting for a few bits I ordered for my footwell lighting so a day off work is on the cards to get on with these jobs, just need to pick a nice day! ;)

No prob mate,

I take it that you didnt grow up on a farm then ? lol

Ive gone out in hailstones to fit silvatec bulbs in the wing mirrors, and trial fitted the pivot voltage stabiliser kit in lashing rain.

Maybe im crazy or just love for the modifications lol im not sure, but i know mods need time and dedication so you are correct to wait until such time that you feel comfortable performing them.

The RS alloys look fantastic on the avator picture too.

Lol no I didn't mate. My boys had football today so that's where the time went.

And makes sense to do the grille and gel overlays at the same time too, will give me 10 mins in the warm mid fitting of the grille ;)

Thanks mate I'm well pleased with them gonna try and post some pics up now! :)

Especially over thenext few days... its only gonna get even colder and maybe snow!!

Lol thanks for that mate, cheered me up no end!! ;) Will have to sit in the warm just planning future mods, roll on spring!!

Get the grille of quick... sit inside with a cuppa and stick your badges on. then get back outside and whack it back in...

Lol whack it in? Is that a technical term?

Waiting for a few bits to come for my footwell lighting then going to have a day off work to do grille, gel badges, footwell lighting and de badge the rear end, ;)

everyone loves a debadge!!

and yes, Whack it in is a technical term, amongst others like FUBAR and If you can't fix it with Gaffa Tape, you havent used enough!!

• Like 1

Lol yeah love a clean smooth looking rear end! ;)

Must remember that sound advice!!

Lol yeah love a clean smooth looking rear end! ;)

Don't we all dear ;)

Nah, I'm doing my other hobby/job tomorrow, then out for date-night with the missus!

So I think its tuesdays job!! Mine anyway, the other halfs will have to wait!! I am hoping i can apply it with the lip in place, as i broke one of my clips when i colour coded it last!!

my bonnet lip doesnt fit tightly on one end and i keep on pushing it in, only for it to pop out again. i even used double side tape but this didnt help.

i take it bonnet lips are screwed on then via the bonnet? i just thought they has some kind of 3m sticking tape or glued to the car.....

There are a couple of adhesive strips, but also 3 locating lugs that pop into the bonnet.

so you just pull at the seal all the way around, then pop it off so to speak?

Nah, I'm doing my other hobby/job tomorrow, then out for date-night with the missus!

So I think its tuesdays job!! Mine anyway, the other halfs will have to wait!! I am hoping i can apply it with the lip in place, as i broke one of my clips when i colour coded it last!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club