Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ka "h" In Instrument Cluster

Tudor

I have just got a new KA Zetec and ther is an "H" showing in the middle of the instrument cluster. Nowhere in the instruction manual does it say or even show a "H" in the instrument cluster. It's about centre, below the Radio Station and above the temperature.

1244110580_size_10.jpeg

You mean to the left of the beam alignment pictogram?

Might be a broken LCD.. Or something else? Take it into a dealer and ask :P

Edit: Would love to see a pic to satisfy my curiousity

It's a capital "H" to the right of the beam alignment pictogram and to the left of the miles pictogram. I'll be taking the car to the dealer next week, but past history says they know nothing about this type of thing.

Pictures attached.

post-5000-0-90492000-1324122686_thumb.jp

post-5000-0-97918000-1324122642_thumb.jp

It's a capital "H" to the right of the beam alignment pictogram and to the left of the miles pictogram. I'll be taking the car to the dealer next week, but past history says they know nothing about this type of thing.

Pictures attached.

post-5000-0-90492000-1324122686_thumb.jp

post-5000-0-97918000-1324122642_thumb.jp

Very interesting, looks like they've revised the dashboard. I'd have to refer you to ask a dealership... The Shift up/down icon doesn't exist on mine at all! Is yours an Automatic? What is the (A)?

Do you have your High beams on?

High beams are not on. It's not an automatic, the up down arrow is on all models now I think. The "A" with the circle around it is the new feature that turns off the engine whem you stop at traffic lights etc. The display lights when a) the feature is turned off (LIGHT on all the time) or B) when it's turned off the engine for you (goes out when the engine is automatically restarts).

It's gone! Today I was on the M25 and had done just on 124 miles since the car was new and the "H" disappeared from the display. That's just over 200 kms so maybe it's something to do with new cars, it would be nice to have something in the manual. What's more it did not come back after two stops and starts.