Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picking Up My New Fiesta Metal Today 馃槂

Dizzeblonde
聽Share

I'm so excited as I'm picking up my Panther Black Fiesta Metal this afternoon. I ordered it last week and was initially told I would have to wait to the end of January for it to be built and be delivered which I thought was pretty good. I then got a phone call from the dealer saying another dealer had had one delivered with all the options I had requested and had agreed to let my dealer have, so I've only waited a week!

I've got a Fiesta Zetec Blue at the mo so I'm definitely looking forward to the extra power 馃槤

That's excellent, what a great Christmas present to yourself.

Take plently of pics, especially of the DRLs.

Enjoy!

Paul :)

Take plently of pics, especially of the DRLs.

The Fiesta Metal does not come with DRLs - that's the Fiesta Centura.

The Fiesta Metal does not come with DRLs - that's the Fiesta Centura.

D'oh

I've got it and I love it 馃槃

The weather was pretty grim and by the time I got home it was dark so I will be taking pics tomorrow.

I love that I can stream music from my iPhone 4 to the stereo through the bluetooth on my Sony head unit and that you can change tracks using the steering remote. What's even more clever is that I can receive a phone call and the music will pause and then resume when you end the call.

It looks like I will be spending tomorrow morning programming everything in!

I've got it and I love it 馃槃

The weather was pretty grim and by the time I got home it was dark so I will be taking pics tomorrow.

I love that I can stream music from my iPhone 4 to the stereo through the Bluetooth on my Sony head unit and that you can change tracks using the steering remote. What's even more clever is that I can receive a phone call and the music will pause and then resume when you end the call.

It looks like I will be spending tomorrow morning programming everything in!

Cool.

Play some music, press the DSP button, select POP, then hold the door pole/handle and sit back in amazement lol

Cool.

Play some music, press the DSP button, select POP, then hold the door pole/handle and sit back in amazement lol

Pop is a good setting! Gets a good shake on doesnt it :P Love that you can stream via bluetooth, tis very clever :)! <3 my little fiesta, she's so clever :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club