Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Granada/Sierra needed for documentary

Carla

Hi all,

I work for a TV company in Leeds called True North. We are currently making a crime documentary and are due to film a reconstruction this Tuesday (20th Jan).

For this filming we are looking for either a Ford Granada or Sierra from around 1988. It would need to be the either cream or silver coloured.

We would be able to pick up the car on the Tuesday morning and deliver it back to you that evening. We also can offer a small fee for the hire of the car.

If anyone can help at all then please get in touch ASAP.

I'm available on 0113 222 7487 or carlawright@truenorthproductions.co.uk.

Thanks

Carla

I cant honestly see anyone tipping their car to a "production company" who join a car club purely to "borrow" a car. Seem to remember a post like this on FFOC a few years back. IIRC it turned out to be a scam

I cant honestly see anyone tipping their car to a "production company" who join a car club purely to "borrow" a car. Seem to remember a post like this on FFOC a few years back. IIRC it turned out to be a scam

I can assure you we are a production company and have no intention of scamming anyone!

Our web address is www.truenorthproductions.co.uk

Thanks, I've already looked at it. I still cant see ANYONE lending you a car when you've just come to a car club and joined then asked. Only an idiot would do that the number of cars that get nicked. Any production company worth its salt would have access to any number of cars. Sorry for the hostile welcome but I dont like it when strangers appear in car clubs asking to borrow cars and we dont know who they are from Adam.

Thanks, I've already looked at it. I still cant see ANYONE lending you a car when you've just come to a car club and joined then asked. Only an idiot would do that the number of cars that get nicked. Any production company worth its salt would have access to any number of cars. Sorry for the hostile welcome but I dont like it when strangers appear in car clubs asking to borrow cars and we dont know who they are from Adam.

I think it is a little unrealistic to expect all production companies to have a fleet of cars - especially these older models which are comparatively rare. Also it would only take a quick call to the company to verify my identity and relieve any anxieties you might have. Perhaps your paranoia could be reduced with a little practical thinking.

However for anyone reading this I have now sourced a suitable car and so no longer require your help.

Thanks very much.

Carla