Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cruise Control

dLockers

I thought that to advertize a paid service on FOC you'd need to be an approved trader?

You do. Just like to point out that I didn't advertise, I was contacted through PM by MisiekT on another forum.

Kiss and make up boys please. :P

You can kiss my <REMOVED> ;)

Also like to point out I have no hard feelings to anyone on this forum. I help out when I can with lots of other issues and people are free to take my advice (free or paid for) or leave it :)

OOH cheeky :P

You do. Just like to point out that I didn't advertise, I was contacted through PM by MisiekT on another forum.

Also like to point out I have no hard feelings to anyone on this forum. I help out when I can with lots of other issues and people are free to take my advice (free or paid for) or leave it :)

Maybe you should remove the "paid" part from your reply as that is advertizing that you charge !

Kiss and make up boys please. :P

i will if he will :lol:

Go on, spread a little platonic love.

For me? ;)

Speaking of cruise control i actually got to try this out Thursday. Took me a full year to want to use it but now that i have, i'll be using it ALOT more. My fuel reading went from 36.7MPG to 37.3MPG. I have a heavy foot so hopefully it'll go more!

So are the IP addresses the same?

I won't believe dLockers or Misie until I see a guide ;)

So are the IP addresses the same?

I won't believe dLockers or Misie until I see a guide ;)

You know me from UKFN surely, do you think I have the time to create two accounts and waste my time?

His car is left hand drive ffs, lol.

mikester - what's not to believe - in the gallery you have several pictures of my Fiesta with plates and everything - how could anyone faka that? LOL

if you need to sleep well at night I can record you a quick vid of CC working in my Fiesta as well

I'll write up the guide soon, just have to get some additional pictures - I wasn't exactly reporting all the steps on the way

Sure, I'd love for you to record a video. You need to hold a card stating the reference h£94g in the video. But then again maybe you had CC all along, even so please waste 10 mins of your life doing me a video that I might not even watch (maybe)

you're being silly, you know that? or is it just English humour that only some English people can follow?

I PMed you my VIN - you can easily check it didn't have CC...

PS. any sensible reason any of us would lie?

Sure, I'd love for you to record a video. You need to hold a card stating the reference h£94g in the video. But then again maybe you had CC all along, even so please waste 10 mins of your life doing me a video that I might not even watch (maybe)

:lol: :lol:

I can tell using my instinct and uncanny ability to see into the future that the VIN you sent me is in fact the same as dLockers.

Unfortunately I'm failing to care. My opinion is that you and dLockers are one and the same, failing that you're both in one of those clique things you mentioned earlier.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I still haven't had chance to reply to your PM either, I may get round to it sometime.

Hope that helps.

Xx

This is without doubt the most bizarre thread I have ever seen on FOC.

The two members in question are using different IP addresses. I have cross referenced the IPs and neither of them have ever posted from each other's IP.

To be fair, I didn't think dLockers would go through the trouble of importing a left-hand drive car and making a new account to prove a point... :P

I did, and still do.

In fairness the guy repulses me so going against him at every opportunity pleases me massively :) I never really believed the IP rumour

I did, and still do.

In fairness the guy repulses me so going against him at every opportunity pleases me massively :) I never really believed the IP rumour

Im sorry, but that really is quite bizarre. As is the vast majority of this thread. Maybe I need to get a life

i want to elaborate on the kissing and making up bit... where's dLockers when we need him :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

With a liitle help from dLockers I managed to successfully retrofit the cruise control to my Fiesta - I'll write up a little guide in a couple of days.

Any news about this guide? :-)

I don't really have enough time to write-up a proper guide with pics etc - but feel free to contact me with your email and I'll send you all the info and help what I can - without any fees :D

PS. Another Fiesta from PL had CC retrofited according to this information and it's working, so definitely can be done

Thank you very much for your help, now the main problem is to find a Ford Dealer willing to do that...

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club