Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking At Alloys

james132

Hi All, Im looking into getting some nice alloys for my focus, its not something iv ever been 'into' or bothered with before so I dont really know whats out there and what suits and what dosnt. This too has been made harder for me because of the colour of the car (See pics below) For some reason I cant imagen what will suit it (tried photoshop but cant quite get it right).

I know a set of wheels will either 'make' or 'break' a car so its important I get somthing that looks good.

Im open to any opinions on what you think would look good and suit my car. (I am also thinking of lowering the car about 30mm if this makes any difference)

Heres the car in question:

DSCF7646.jpg

Cheers!

Hi All, Im looking into getting some nice alloys for my focus,

Im open to any opinions on what you think would look good and suit my car. (I am also thinking of lowering the car about 30mm if this makes any difference)

Cheers!

Saw this one down the local shopping centre car park mate,

i think the guy works their and if you can draw your eyes away from the M sports Body kit and the rear bumper that he has just mashed in to the wall behind him,

the alloys suit the car quite well B)

Image1096.jpg

Haha! Great spot lenny! Im yet to see one the same colour as mine with non standard alloys! They do look quite nice.

I think silver is the best colour to go with (I THINK) :lol:

• Like 1

Silver is a great colour.

Panther black is really nice but a sod to keep clean and shiny.

03.jpg

• Like 1

Panther black is really nice but a sod to keep clean and shiny.

Don't I Just Know It!!! lol

• Like 1

;)

Was warned off it by a couple of people but Panther Black loks verrrrry good when brand new.

At least silver looks good dirty. :lol:

I definitely don't regret it, i am proper OCD when it comes to cleaning my car... so when i do it, it looks good!! however its just getting the time to do it!!

• Like 1

Most i usually get time for is a good steam wash and a chamois dry and pour on wax.

Luckily i have access to a good wash bay at work.

Might get a professional valet in the spring just to clear off any salt and stuff.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club