Jump to content


Windscreen Wiper Grill?

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rattyc5


    Settling In Well

  • New Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Name: ray
  • Ford Model: focus 1.8 tdci
  • Year: 2004
  • Location: Warwickshire

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

hello. does anyone know what its called? its the black strip that runs along the bottom of the windscreen and i think its split into 2 peices. t6he one part is cracked on my car. cant look for it on net cause i dont know what its called!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 Stoney871


    Resident Peacekeeper

  • Super Mod
  • 19,629 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: 2015 Focus ST3 250BHP
  • Year: 2015
  • Location: Devon

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:59 AM

The manual just calls it a grille panel.
I would call it a windscreen scuttle panel.
Good luck



    No Smoke No Poke... Unless you have a DPF!

  • Moderator
  • 1,682 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Zetec S 1.6 TDCi
  • Year: 2010
  • Location: Hertfordshire

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:50 PM

ive always heard it called the scuttle plate...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users