• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name: james
  • Ford Model: zetec
  • Year: 2006

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

Hello all,

I have a 3door 06 fiesta.

the electric drivers door window stoped working the moter is still running when i press the controle up or down i can hear it but the window does not move.

So i have taken off the plastic door pannel and un bolted the second casing but cant remove the inner casing as i think i need to take the glass out before it will be free but am unsure how to get the glass out i can see the holes in the glass where it slots into this plastic clip. the glass moves freely up and down by hand but the motor will not move it

I was thinking once the glass is out i could look at the motor and its functions and work out why the electric window wont work

Can anyone help? thankyou

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 stef123

stef123

Ford Enthusiast

• Management
  • 5,751 posts
  • Name: Stef
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST TDCI
Contributor

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:45 PM

Hello all,

I have a 3door 06 fiesta.

the electric drivers door window stoped working the moter is still running when i press the controle up or down i can hear it but the window does not move.

So i have taken off the plastic door pannel and un bolted the second casing but cant remove the inner casing as i think i need to take the glass out before it will be free but am unsure how to get the glass out i can see the holes in the glass where it slots into this plastic clip. the glass moves freely up and down by hand but the motor will not move it

I was thinking once the glass is out i could look at the motor and its functions and work out why the electric window wont work

Can anyone help? thankyou

have a look here...
http://www.fordowner...719#entry158719

#3 james whelan

james whelan

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name: james
  • Ford Model: zetec

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

Thats gr8 thanks for the help i will check it out in the morning !!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users