Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1999 Focus Bonnet Wont Open

nic1978

Hi new to this site just gone back a ford car as some years away so am hoping this ford dont let me down like my last teo did lol.

anyway they problem i have is i can not open my bonnet on my 1999 focus lx it opened the other day at my friends but it wont do a thing now.

i turn the key the left and then to the right it just seems stiff it does not click or anything i have put presure on the bonnet, wiggled the key, put wd40 it the key hole

what way can i open it so i can sort it?

thanks nic

Hi new to this site just gone back a ford car as some years away so am hoping this ford dont let me down like my last teo did lol.

anyway they problem i have is i can not open my bonnet on my 1999 focus lx it opened the other day at my friends but it wont do a thing now.

i turn the key the left and then to the right it just seems stiff it does not click or anything i have put presure on the bonnet, wiggled the key, put wd40 it the key hole

what way can i open it so i can sort it?

thanks nic

a lot have had to break the front grill on these as it a known problem on these cars

just keep trying also the key you are useing may be worn down. :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club