Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pet Hates

TcH

Don't you find that most tailgaters are either taxis, Audi's or BMW's? :angry:

I would add white van man and your average boy racer with the obligatory loud exhaust to that list

Picking the misses up from shopping and watching her scuff her hangbag and bags along my car!! She suits the bus stop alot better now

Don't you find that most tailgaters are either taxis, Audi's or BMW's? :angry:

I would add white van man and your average boy racer with the obligatory loud exhaust to that list

all very true (apart from the fact i'd have to minus a couple of family members & the boyfriend about the audis ^_^ )

i dont know about you guys but people with chavvy corsas thinking there a god send (or a lamborghini) reaaaally pee on my cornflakes! Had a good one last weekend where one was going round the roundabout in his corsa along side a people carrier. The outcome.. one red faced idiot being out accelerated by a people carrier! :D

Oh, you can add to the list (not being racist just a true observation) immigrant type people also known in my circles as a IC4.

The ones in my area all drive dodgy looking modified Honda's that look like they coated their cars in superglue and crashed through the front of a Halfords store.

Personally i'd rather push my car than drive theirs.

If they all 'went home' like the UKIP want, then the local motor factors store would be shut in days.

I don't mind being multicultural but at least try driving something a bit less tacky.

Picking the misses up from shopping and watching her scuff her hangbag and bags along my car!! She suits the bus stop alot better now

Had that one last week! Zips and buckles eeekkkkk :( she says ooops sorry! lol :angry:

Had that one last week! Zips and buckles eeekkkkk :( she says ooops sorry! lol :angry:

The other annoying thing is rings scratching in behind the door handle! :o

Ahhh well I'm lucky mate, she doesn't wear any! Lol :D

I can agree with most peoples on here, yet I have a few of my own.

- Living in a rural town, people use full beam a lot. Yes its great to help you see, but if you see me coming (which you CAN!) turn full beam OFF before you turn the corner not after because the damage is already done.

- People who sit in the middle lane. Move the hell over! you know who you are.

- Mums, and yes im not sexist, this is fact. When they do the school run, its NOT ok to drive an x5, Range / Land Rover, Audio 4x4, any type of 4x4, 7 seater car for one kid. You do not know the size of the car, the width and the stupendous amounts of fuel your wasting. Go buy yourself a KA.

- Speed limits. I abide by them because it saves me money (more MP/G) and stops me losing my license, but when you tank up behind me at 40+ in a 30 just makes me angry and slow down, people who do 30/40 in a 60 zone country road.

- Roundabouts. Do us a favour and get bent! daily you get someone who indicates around but turns off, indicates off but goes round or even doesn't bother at all. My personal favourite the free-for-all. The lines are on the road for a reason. not only that but the cretin that decided to plant a tree in the middle is not the sharpest knife in the draw. How can you see what's coming round. Great one.

I could write lists but those are my top 5. Blimey me typing sped up through utter frustration and anger then. No one is perfect admittedly but read the high way code.

another minor I wanted to add were elderly drivers. There comes an age where you should not be allowed to drive because you become physically incapable of seeing over the wheel, steering properly, reaching the accelerator and indicating.

Respect for other road users please!

That as well!! I look a right muppet opening the door for her when she has her primark bling on just to save my poor door, just as well she can't see my rants about her haha

I'm probably going to seem like a right grumpy old man now, but here goes;

- People who don't indicate wind me up something rotten;

- People who break, stop, then indicate, it's like yeah I figured you were turning you cretin;

- People who go 'ooooo I have fog lights' *bam* and then they drive round in perfect daylight even with them on;

- People who think because I drive a sporty looking car, I want to race them;

- People who use the phone AT ALL while driving, never heard of handsfree sets? God nobody's gonna die just because you didn't text back!;

- People who do their make-up in the car (yes, I saw a man do this so I'm not just referring to women);

- People who do their hair in the car;

- People who take 81368546 seconds to set off from the traffic light, leaving you stuck there for a similar period of time;

- People who do 20 in a 30 zone, 25 in a 40 zone, 30 in a 50 zone, 40 in a 60 zone... you get the picture, PULL OVER OR SPEED THE HELL UP!;

- People who are determined to follow you 3 inches from your exhaust pipe, it's nice to just drop down a gear or two and watch them soil themselves (dare you to do it when I'm in my Mini, hope you like the smell of petrol!);

- People who try and overtake on corners;

- People who are determined to go out of their way to get in front of you, and stay in front of you for 10 miles, well done you got 10m ahead;

- People who think you should treat an engine like a baby, gentle and with care, sorry if an engine wasn't supposed to be revved hard or to 6,000rpm, it'd be limited;

- People who try and push in on you in traffic;

- People who overtake everyone patiently waiting in traffic and push in (there is no better feeling than an entire group of cars working together to block them though);

- People determined to 'drag race' you at traffic lights to get 1 car ahead, just because they're either in a hurry, or because your car has 'S' on the back;

- People who're learning to drive, at 5 mph, jeez if you're not gonna go at the right speed then stick to the back streets until you're confident!;

- People who flash you to pull in on the motorway, when you're doing 90 and there's a ton of traffic in the other lanes;

- People who think they're amazing drivers, speed off on straights just to slam on the breaks in corners, sorry but learn to drive, any old fool can drive in a straight line, it's not my fault you can't control understeer so stop trying to look cool;

- People who cruise up and down the same road all day to look cool in their shed's;

- People who decide if someone pulls out near them *BEEEEEEP* for the next 4 miles;

- People who have accidents on motorways, clogging everything up, how hard is it to drive in a straight line?;

- People who remind me the diesel Corsa is quicker than my Fiesta, yes I know I did research all the cars in the class, if I wanted a shed I'd have bought one thanks,

- People who can't use roundabouts, it's traffic from the RIGHT you give way to;

- People who pull in on you, pull out on you, or so some other stupid thing that has you slam on the breaks to either give a gormless expression or decide to give you the finger, how mature;

- People who think giving someone the finger makes them 'win' the argument, there was an argument? NO, there was just you being a twerp;

- People who think because their car is bigger, they're the bigger man, sorry my Mini does 0-60 in 4 seconds, why would I want a Chelsea tractor?;

- People who think because their car is quicker their car is better, hope you like having spinal problems in that car 4cm from the floor, Chav;

- People who think their music is so good everyone should sample it! TURN IT OFF! God, nobody wants to hear your crappy dubstep or whatever thanks;

- People who also think because they have 10000000000 watts of Speakers, they're God, I SAID PEOPLE WHO THINK BECAUSE... Oh wait, you're deaf by 21, sorry;

- People who drive everywhere with their roof down, regardless of weather... And cue window washers;

- People driving with high beams on;

- People who drive at stupid speeds in residential areas, sorry but I might not like kids, but I do like the poor helpless cat you nearly just flattened;

- People who drive with their hoods up in their cars, I wasn't aware cars came with sprinklers in cars now;

- People who think because their car is worthless, they can slam their doors into your car;

- People who think because their car is worthless, they can drive into your car in a car park and drive off;

- People who think because their car is worthless, they can run without insurance, thanks for making mine more expensive you prat;

- People who claim for a broken fingernail in an accident, sorry but unless you need treatment for something, why claim? Know why your insurance premiums are so high? Because of YOU!

- People who have 50 things cluttering up their rear window;

- People who don't know how to use mirrors;

I could probably go on, but it's late and I'm tired and my head hurts after not taking more than a second break between each of those, however it can now be seen I may not be such a good people person... Oh well.

Must admt that a good soapbox rant usually helps to release the built up tensions of driving in modern Britain.

There are so many things that get me wound up on the road.

My language has improved no end over the years.

I spend a lot of time on the road patrolling and come across so many things that get me ticked off.

Luckily i can do something about illegal or dangerous activities but plain dumbness unfortunately isn't a crime.

I'm pursuit driver trained but I'm not perfect on the road though.

Everyone makes mistakes but a lot of people don't learn their lesson.

People thinking it is at all acceptable to use a mobile with out handsfree or to text while driving/at lights annoys me.

To those of you here that this annoys too, do you ever beep your horn and make a phone symbol with your hand at them, or point at them maybe?

I'm probably going to seem like a right grumpy old man now, but here goes;

- People who don't indicate wind me up something rotten;

- People who break, stop, then indicate, it's like yeah I figured you were turning you cretin;

- People who go 'ooooo I have fog lights' *bam* and then they drive round in perfect daylight even with them on;

- People who think because I drive a sporty looking car, I want to race them;

- People who use the phone AT ALL while driving, never heard of handsfree sets? God nobody's gonna die just because you didn't text back!;

- People who do their make-up in the car (yes, I saw a man do this so I'm not just referring to women);

- People who do their hair in the car;

- People who take 81368546 seconds to set off from the traffic light, leaving you stuck there for a similar period of time;

- People who do 20 in a 30 zone, 25 in a 40 zone, 30 in a 50 zone, 40 in a 60 zone... you get the picture, PULL OVER OR SPEED THE HELL UP!;

- People who are determined to follow you 3 inches from your exhaust pipe, it's nice to just drop down a gear or two and watch them soil themselves (dare you to do it when I'm in my Mini, hope you like the smell of petrol!);

- People who try and overtake on corners;

- People who are determined to go out of their way to get in front of you, and stay in front of you for 10 miles, well done you got 10m ahead;

- People who think you should treat an engine like a baby, gentle and with care, sorry if an engine wasn't supposed to be revved hard or to 6,000rpm, it'd be limited;

- People who try and push in on you in traffic;

- People who overtake everyone patiently waiting in traffic and push in (there is no better feeling than an entire group of cars working together to block them though);

- People determined to 'drag race' you at traffic lights to get 1 car ahead, just because they're either in a hurry, or because your car has 'S' on the back;

- People who're learning to drive, at 5 mph, jeez if you're not gonna go at the right speed then stick to the back streets until you're confident!;

- People who flash you to pull in on the motorway, when you're doing 90 and there's a ton of traffic in the other lanes;

- People who think they're amazing drivers, speed off on straights just to slam on the breaks in corners, sorry but learn to drive, any old fool can drive in a straight line, it's not my fault you can't control understeer so stop trying to look cool;

- People who cruise up and down the same road all day to look cool in their shed's;

- People who decide if someone pulls out near them *BEEEEEEP* for the next 4 miles;

- People who have accidents on motorways, clogging everything up, how hard is it to drive in a straight line?;

- People who remind me the diesel Corsa is quicker than my Fiesta, yes I know I did research all the cars in the class, if I wanted a shed I'd have bought one thanks,

- People who can't use roundabouts, it's traffic from the RIGHT you give way to;

- People who pull in on you, pull out on you, or so some other stupid thing that has you slam on the breaks to either give a gormless expression or decide to give you the finger, how mature;

- People who think giving someone the finger makes them 'win' the argument, there was an argument? NO, there was just you being a twerp;

- People who think because their car is bigger, they're the bigger man, sorry my Mini does 0-60 in 4 seconds, why would I want a Chelsea tractor?;

- People who think because their car is quicker their car is better, hope you like having spinal problems in that car 4cm from the floor, Chav;

- People who think their music is so good everyone should sample it! TURN IT OFF! God, nobody wants to hear your crappy dubstep or whatever thanks;

- People who also think because they have 10000000000 watts of speakers, they're God, I SAID PEOPLE WHO THINK BECAUSE... Oh wait, you're deaf by 21, sorry;

- People who drive everywhere with their roof down, regardless of weather... And cue window washers;

- People driving with high beams on;

- People who drive at stupid speeds in residential areas, sorry but I might not like kids, but I do like the poor helpless cat you nearly just flattened;

- People who drive with their hoods up in their cars, I wasn't aware cars came with sprinklers in cars now;

- People who think because their car is worthless, they can slam their doors into your car;

- People who think because their car is worthless, they can drive into your car in a car park and drive off;

- People who think because their car is worthless, they can run without insurance, thanks for making mine more expensive you prat;

- People who claim for a broken fingernail in an accident, sorry but unless you need treatment for something, why claim? Know why your insurance premiums are so high? Because of YOU!

- People who have 50 things cluttering up their rear window;

- People who don't know how to use mirrors;

I could probably go on, but it's late and I'm tired and my head hurts after not taking more than a second break between each of those, however it can now be seen I may not be such a good people person... Oh well.

Another of my pet hates.......

People who make big lists...

LOL! only Joking mate, i agree with many of your statements... i fact most... apart maybe from loud music, i do like playing my music fairly loud when driving...

When working i ticket them, when not working i flash them and mime a hand signal at them, wanger.gif

A little harsh to give a ticket for someone who writes lists ;) lol

A little harsh to give a ticket for someone who writes lists ;) lol

Smartass :P

I have another major one, old bags who should be off the road who smack your wing mirror because they can't judge that when there's traffic on their side, they can't fit through when you're already half way through -.-