Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aluminium Sports Pedals?

AlanW

My dealer is telling me that these are not available for a new shape Focus, can anyone confirm this or better still prove him wrong. ;)

My new Focus is due at the end of this month and I'd like to add that little finishing touch to it. :D

Great link, thanks.

Shame about the pedals, :( , but my dealer also told me that Ford didn't do a bumper protector for the estate? But it is showing one on that list. :angry:

So lets see what they have to say when I quote them a Ford part number for one......... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Great link, thanks.

Shame about the pedals, sad.gif , but my dealer also told me that Ford didn't do a bumper protector for the estate? But it is showing one on that list. :angry:

So lets see what they have to say when I quote them a Ford part number for one......... :rolleyes:

Finally got my dealer to respond to me about the rear bumper protector, and he said that despite being a Ford main dealer, they had no way of checking what was avaiable for the new Focus..........what? Then when I sent him the link from here, he seemed surprised?

Seems rather odd to me that a main dealer says that they dont know what additional parts are available, sounds more like bull !Removed! to me!

Needless to say, he has now ordered said part, and it "should" arrive in time to be fitted to the car which is due to the dealers on the 28th of this month.

Looks like they are now included in the 2012 Ford brochure, page 30/31 the High Tech Interior Styling Pack - HERE

But now I cannot find a price or a part number of said "pack"??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club