Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keycode!!!

JP79

Can someone please tell me my keycode, i put a new battery on and completely forgot about the radio and now its gone off. I need to get it back on asap because if i have to listen to my girlfriend moanin about the lack of music in the car i'l go insane!!! Its a ford 6000 rds eon and seriel num is, M040148. CHEERS FELLAS!!!

Sorry buddy but keycodes are no longer given out on this site.

Theres a post two below mine where a keycode has been given! Does anyone know it please!!!

Whatever lad! I hope when you next ask for help with a car problem on a site designed for people to help eachother out with car problems someone tells you f off means f off!!!

Whatever lad! I hope when you next ask for help with a car problem on a site designed for people to help eachother out with car problems someone tells you f off means f off!!!

Don't think that there was any cause for that! I think what was said was meant in good spirit (hence the smiley!).

However, there is a notice at the top of the forums saying that keycodes are no longer to be given out on the site. There are still some examples floating round from when they were still being given out and no doubt search engines will continue to send people here for some time to come. At this time, though, we can't help on this specific matter but there are lots of helpful people on this ste should you have any other issues.

Thank you rojariggs.JP79 nice way of introducing yourself. :o

Good points Rojariggs, if i was harsh then my apologies but i am new to this site and was unaware of the keycode rule, and the way you explained things was fair and understandable, not as antagonizing as a curt NO MEANS NO with a sad face!

Hi JP79,

A lot of people have joined this club only to get a code and are then never seen again.

I may of only been on here a pair of months but i've seen at least a dozen.

There are people on eBay that charge very little for the service.

I have the software to generate codes myself but site rules are clear - sorry.

Please stick around and enjoy the wealth of experience and cameraderie, this site is so much more than a radio code location.

Agreed, unfortunately its going to take a while to get things through the servers and google. any persons found giving codes on this site will be treat with warnings and will be enforced by the administrators. Please understand JP79 that persons with a high post count have likely been here a while and will understand the rules more than you will, Rog and Kevin are regular contributors and this rule is fairly new but known throughout all members.

Unfortunately the tone of typing rather than speaking can be misconstrued as antagonisation rather than the faith it may have been intended. JP79, We are always welcoming new members, and as Stoney said, we offer so much more than just radio codes, so please do stick around, and get stuck into the forums, theres a lot out there and a lot more than can be sought.

With regards to the code, as Stoney said, there are services on eBay, there are applications available, however have you spoken to your dealer as of yet? they may be able to help? Some will do so and for free (granted thats not the majority!)

Thanks Jeebo Stoney! Your right i was directed here to get the code but i do plan to stick around. I apologize if i offended anyone i probably did misconstrue things. And i got the code for £2.49 by googleing it so alls well that ends well. Cheers fellas!

Thanks for sticking around.

Bung up some pictures of your car and enjoy the site.

JP79, out of curiosity, whom / where was it that you were re-directed to our site to accumulate the code? it would be interesting, as we hear rumours that "FOC IS [WAS] the best and easiest place to get a radio code from, no questions asked"... so it would be interesting to see what sort of environments these comments came from (not looking to get anyone in trouble, purely a matter of interest :))

As we dont do it anymore, they may have to remove that logic though! lol