Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

dave h

Galaxy Wireing

3 posts in this topic

Hi i understand that the Galaxy did have a lot of electrical problems that was mainly caused by the ECU and wireing in the passenger side and alot off these cars had them replaced by a modofied one under warrenty. My question is does anyone know what year Ford started fitting the modified components at the factory. Many thanks Dave

Hi i understand that the Galaxy did have a lot of electrical problems that was mainly caused by the ECU and wireing in the passenger side and alot off these cars had them replaced by a modofied one under warrenty. My question is does anyone know what year Ford started fitting the modified components at the factory. Many thanks Dave

Hello, from what I recall, (stand to be corrected) there were a number of problems caused by the rear washer pipe leaking in the passenger footwell and flooding under the seat electronics. I wasnt aware that the components there were upgraded? I think these were parking sensor controllers in the main?

Hope this is a help.

they moved the ecu from under the passenger seat to the bulkhead area,this is for the mk2

iirc the mk2 shap came around the year 2000.

peeps with the mk1 have done a bit of forward thinking and have made sure the rear washer pipe is conected very well and drilled a hole(being careful )under the ecu and installed washers to lift it.