Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrades

james132

Away working abroard for the next month or so now so long boring nights in the hotel.

Looking for more upgrades/mods to do to the focus (2.0tdci) weather it be performance or visual.

The cars currently in the body shop while im away having some colour coding done.

Got twin Cree reverse lights fitted..

Need more ideas ;)

ST spoiler is on the list already :P

some new alloys? lowered the car yet? exhaust system? remap?

where did you get the reversing lights from? look good mate

• Like 1

some new alloys? lowered the car yet? exhaust system? remap?

where did you get the reversing lights from? look good mate

Been looking at alloys for ages but cant decide on any, lowering the car will come promptly once I have fitted some new alloys (if I ever decide)

What sort of exhaust systems are out there for the tdci's? Any recomendations?

Also thaught about re-maps, might be an idea if money allows, but want something I can do myself and get creative :lol:

Also for the twin reverse lights check the 'how to thread' by lenny, I have too input some info on there regarding some of the parts needed. Hope that helps.

not much choice out there for alloys unless your minted

remaps can be done for not much at all but has to be by a reputable company otherwise bye bye turbo!

get a custom made exhaust, powerflow can make one to your liking.

stick some bbs ch replica wheels on it and lower it, would look well. Thats my plan when funds alloy

• Like 1

Away working abroard for the next month or so now so long boring nights in the hotel.

Looking for more upgrades/mods to do to the focus (2.0tdci) weather it be performance or visual.

The cars currently in the body shop while im away having some colour coding done.

Got twin Cree reverse lights fitted..

Need more ideas ;)

ST spoiler is on the list already :P

ST Dash Pod ?

some interior styling parts Click Here

ford badge brake light ?

stick some bbs ch replica wheels on it and lower it, would look well. Thats my plan when funds alloy

Thanks for that, those wheels look lovley!! Will keep an eye out once funds allow. Dose anyone know the pcd/offset etc for the 05 focus 5 stud wheels?

ST Dash Pod ?

some interior styling parts Click Here

ford badge brake light ?

ST Dash pod might be an option once you finish your guid B)

Il have a look at the interior parts, might not go so great with my interior though (dark blue leather and cream)

Im not sure if I like or dislike the brake badge light yet, it might grow on me ;)

• Like 1

the pcd is 5x108 but i havent seen any replica's with that pcs yet. seen the replica's going cheap on another forum but i couldnt find any pcs adaptors for them. the wheels then got sold for less than £300 and were brand new!

offset is 52.5 and centre bore is 63.3 info from here: http://www.wheelfitment.eu/steekmaat.php?merk=Ford&type=Focus (2004 - 2010)&merk2=Ford

• Like 1

the pcd is 5x108 but i havent seen any replica's with that pcs yet. seen the replica's going cheap on another forum but i couldnt find any pcs adaptors for them. the wheels then got sold for less than £300 and were brand new!

offset is 52.5 and centre bore is 63.3 info from here: http://www.wheelfitment.eu/steekmaat.php?merk=Ford&type=Focus (2004 - 2010)&merk2=Ford

Thanks for the info, I have had good look and can only fine 110, 112 and 120. However have seen genuine ones with the right pcd but im not spending £1300 on a set of alloys!

Any other ideas what looks good?

Some sort of bodykit... The Zetec S one would fit sooo easily! And you could prime, paint, laquer, and fit it yourself!

Opinions?

DSCF76471-1.jpg

Im not sure weather gunmetal grey or gloss black would look better, Iv always thaught gloss black wheels look too tackey personally, but the photoshop edit (not done by myself) looks rarther cool I think.

looks good mate,

id go for the gun metal grey personally and if their 18'' i think the will fill the arches more with the alloy and a lower profile tyre

Have you thought of changing the rear brake and tail lenses to the clear version too

How about center brake light mod tht displays focus when lit. Also how about lit kick plates

I have had a look, they do look nice the clear rear light units, have also looked into having the dual section side lights like the rs and st models have. May well be something for the future.

I like the idea of the focus rear light jobby, a nice machined ally plate would look nice. I hope to get an st spoiler during the summer so will proberbly wait till thats fitted to do something like that. I would also like to machine a personal one if I was going to do it and its unlikley il have access to a milling machine or laser cutter to do so myself untill I go back to uni/college later in the year.