• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jaymi9

jaymi9

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta flame
Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

hi - i bought my fiesta flame over a year ago and it runs fine - just recently tho I got my brake lights changed - when I switch my headlights on then the right hand side light is much brighter than the left so when I brake only the left hand side break light gets brighter - so its like my right hand side brake light is always on when my headlights are on. when my lights are not on the right hand side light does come on when I brake but it is much dimmer than the left hand side. has anyone else had this problem? thank you :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 kdshadows

kdshadows

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S 30th Anniversary
Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:51 AM

Not had this problem on my fiesta. But I would check to see the connections are dry because if they are wet they can go funny. Other than that. If your car is under warranty I would take it to a Ford dealer and have them look over it.

#3 mintalkin

mintalkin

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,463 posts
  • Name: mintalkin
  • Ford Model: mondeo tdci 130
  • Year: 2006

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:35 PM

are your bulbs fitted correctley and with the right wattage, try turning the bright bulb 180deg and refitting.

#4 jaymi9

jaymi9

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta flame
Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:33 AM

thanks for the replies - i went back to halfords cos they fitted the bulbs in for me - turned out it was a faulty bulb - got it changed and its working fine now :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users