Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modified Bonnets?

Njck

I've been looking at the new Focus RS and love the bonnet look, is there any websites or places people know of that do bonnet modifications? Tried google and can only find standard.

Thanks!

you tend to buy the vents/grilles and cut i yourself mate...

Either that or get a custom carbon fibre or fibreglass one made...

you tend to buy the vents/grilles and cut i yourself mate...

Either that or get a custom carbon fibre or fibreglass one made...

What am I looking at cost wise?

anywhere between £30 for a vent, and I believe Carnoisseur do a Evo Carbon bonnet for £1500.... lol

Ive seen fiesta bonnets (Cant remember if they are fibregalss or carbon fibre) second hand on eBay or passionford for about £200-£300, but these again don't have vents in...

Best bet is google and eBay mate.

heres one for starters... If you like the RS Style vents that is...

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_512wt_1344

So what you're saying is get the vents cut out to size of whatever I buy, like your example? and a good average price is 30 quid per vent?

Buy the vents, and its a case of measure, mark up, measure again to be sure, cut the bonnet... bond the vents in, then filler, then sand, prime paint etc....

If your confident, it can be done yourself, however you may want a bodyshop to do it for you, last thing you want is one vent higher than the other!!

These can also be bought as cosmetic, or fully functional scoops/vents that actually channel air to various bits of the engine.

and yeah if your just buying vents then they can be picked up a few places... Demon tweeks do them i believe...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club