Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

heresandrew

Ka Owners Manual

9 posts in this topic

Hi all

i recently became the proud owner of a 2000 ford ka (my first car!). Unfortunately it didnt come with the owners manual, and i'm sure this is something that will come in useful at some stage in the future! While ford do supply free online versions of manuals in the maintenance section of their website, they dont seem to have one for the Ka. Does anyone know where u can get it online? or even a hardcopy, for that matter?

Thanks!

A

Hi all

i recently became the proud owner of a 2000 ford ka (my first car!). Unfortunately it didnt come with the owners manual, and i'm sure this is something that will come in useful at some stage in the future! While ford do supply free online versions of manuals in the maintenance section of their website, they dont seem to have one for the Ka. Does anyone know where u can get it online? or even a hardcopy, for that matter?

Thanks!

A

try ebay mate.

get one off ebay

that's where i got mine from

hi all

Sorry to say I have the same Problem i try to get the manual

if i got i will inform u sure

thanks

this link is not working - do u hav aniotha 1 ta