Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mats For Mk7

Jack7

£77 for mats!? Pffttt. <_<

Bootliner is a good shout I've got one in mines.

Think I only paid 45 for mine tho maybe the dealer discounted them as got them with the car. Can be had on eBay for much less than 70 tho. Hoping the boot mat might help the road noise a bit though the rear trim is coming out in the summer for some insulation to be added.

My car has done 47,000 miles - and I'm on my third driver's mat.

I started with the Ford Velour Titanium mats - big hole within 20,000 miles. I complained to the dealer that sold me the car and was told that 'the way I drive must be odd'.

I then ordered a set from Mr Car mats - with a heel pad this time to try and avoid the problem. Through again within 20K miles.

In the end, I went with rubber mats as they seem to be the only way to stop holes appearing.

In the end, I went with rubber mats as they seem to be the only way to stop holes appearing.

But then you feel like you're in a van! I'd rather replace velour every 20k than have rubber mats...

I started with the Ford Velour Titanium mats - big hole within 20,000 miles. I complained to the dealer that sold me the car and was told that 'the way I drive must be odd'.

I then ordered a set from Mr Car Mats - with a heel pad this time to try and avoid the problem. Through again within 20K miles.

I'm on 31k with the standard Fiesta mats since 20miles - you must be driving odd!

I have the titanium mats in too and theres a hole where my heel sits infront of the brake pedal (since 10,000 miles). The other 3 mats are still perfect though.

I'm on 31k with the standard Fiesta mats since 20miles - you must be driving odd!

It's those high heels he wears, they play &#33;Removed&#33; havoc with your mats!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club